1 - Weird Dreams

Okay my first rant is about a weird ass dream I had last night. I would never be able to tell anyone I know about this because then they would judge me, so I'll tell you guys.

So I guess I was traveling in Europe by myself I have no idea why. I think I was in Spain because everyone was speaking Spanish but then the Eiffel tower was there so idk.

So I guess I was staying with my aunt who lived in France/Spain?? I do actually have an aunt who used to travel anywhere so it made sense but I don't think she's ever been to Spain so it confused me. This dream was very realistic.

So I went into her house which was just a really nice room in a fancy hotel. And I guess I went in with a guy who was probably like ten years older than me.

This is the weird part, then I guess one thing led to another and we were making out and idek who this person was. I remember him putting me on the bed and then the only thing that came off were my pants.

Then he said something to me I think he asked me if I had a condom which I didn't so he was looking all over the room for one. I was so scared because the dream was so realistic so I thought I was actually about to lose my virginity.

I think he actually found a condom but then he like left and I was so happy. It was scary as fuck.

Then idk I went outside and all my Spanish club friends were there and then my sister cut her hand on a railroad track and we got scared she would get that one disease but no one helped us.

Yea and then I woke up. That was one of the weirdest dreams I've ever had.

-Itzeli