Top 8 facts that Show Humanity is not that Bad

Hello again!
I'm back with happier chapter than the last two.
This time I'm going to list facts that will restore your hope in humans after my previous chapter stole it away. I got most of the facts from a post on Nedhardy.com so go check it out.

Number 8
Bob Marley's song "No woman, No cry" lists the owner of a soup kitchen as the songwriter so all the royalty checks goes to help fund the soup kitchen.

Number 7 If a google employee dies, their spouse get half pay for 10 years. Good job google!

Number 6
A high school football coach got the stadium to cheer for the other team because they were from a juvenile facility and had no fans of their own. These are the kind of people who restore faith in humanity even if it's just a little.

Number 5 Close to a hundred billionaires signed the giving pledge where they give half of their fortune to the poor.

Number 4 Starbucks spends more money on their employee health insurance then on the coffee. 

Number 3 An entire town celebrated Christmas and Halloween early so a four year old could take part before dying.

Number 2 A seven year old raised over 60,000 dollars for his friend who needed surgery.

And finally

Number 1 Markiplier has donated a total of $628,670.14 so far during his YouTube career. Not to mention pewdiepie who donated so much. Mark and Pewdiepie are my heros.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Dear Anyone and everyone reading this. I didn't expect for my facts to get any attention so...
Thanks for reading :)