Woah Tho

Hello people of the Earth!

So I got over 2,000 reads. Wow. That's... wow. I'm putting out this chapter to let you guys know/I wanna know a couple of things...

First things first (I'm the realist) I want to know if someone gave me a shoutout. I really want to know what caused this sudden spike of popularity. I turned off my notifications for a while and came back to see that people started commenting, voting, putting my story in their lists, and so on. 

Second, is anyone else having problems with Wattpad? My chapters have changed and I have to edit them. Instead of being normal they have lots of repeating words. I wanna know if it shows up the same for you guys or if this is happening to older stories.

Third, UPDATES. I decided I will update/make books weekly (or bi weekly) once my break begins. I haven't decided when I'm gonna be updating but I know that I will be continuing this book for a little bit longer.

Fourth, thank you very much. I really find people saying thank you on social media like Youtube and Wattpad to be kinda cheesy and I usually skip it so I'll make this short but I really wanna say thank you. I really enjoy writing this and talking to you guys. It honestly makes me really happy. So thank you so so so sooooo much. 

So that's all I really have to say right now. 

I will see you lovely people next week!

Oh P.S I respond to almost all my comments. If I don't that means I don't understand what you're trying to say or I didn't get a notification. Wattpad's really been messing up on me.