5 Horrifying Kpop Facts/Incidents

HEHEHEHEHEH THE PURPLE CARROT IS AESTHETICALLY PLEASING TO ME

A chapter on kpop was recommended by Dyosang_Baekhyun04 a while ago. Thank you so much for requesting this. I looooove kpop. I wanted to keep the theme of horror going though, so sorry if it's not what you wanted. :(

I might be willing to make a separate book for kpop and other things if this wasn't good enough. If you didn't like it just tell me.

(A/N I was really worried that people would feel alienated because they don't like kpop so I'm double updating today. I hope that even if you don't like kpop you'll enjoy this.)

This purple carrot was for MiaGraceH. ISN'T IT COOL LOOKING!?!

So without further interruption here it is...

Number 5. SNSD Black Ocean

If you're into kpop, you know that bands have certain colors and glow sticks. (SNSD aka Girls Generation is known for their pink color) So whenever they perform at night the stadium looks like this.

Fo Girls Generation it's called an SNSD pink ocean.

A black ocean is the exact opposite. There are no lights, no cheering, and everyone is still. Girls Generation has had one of the worst black oceans. Some even calling it historical. For a solid 10 minutes, almost the entire crowd was boycotting them. One of the members even saying that if felt like "no one was even there."

Just imagine that

Just imagine that. Standing on a stage with a crowd of thousands of people just standing still.

Number 4. Sasaeng

Ahhhh sasaengs. If you ever need to make a person who likes kpop cringe all you need to do is say sasaeng.

A sasaeng is someone who obsessed with a korean idol. And I don't mean buying all the merch obsessed, I mean buying all the merch, some used tissues, locks of hair, and stalking obsessed.

Here are some examples of how far sasaengs are willing to go to get a moment with their "Oppa"

Ex 1. BTS Running away from fans chasing them through the streets.