Watty Awards, Updates, and Shoutouts

I have like no chance but why not?

The first thing I want to say is I am going to be entering Wattys. Wish me luck please.

 ('ω^\) 

The second thing is I am going to be updating today or tomorrow. SUMMER VACATION THO! I have three or four ideas for future chapters. My goal for this book is to have 20-30 chapters by the end of my Summer vacation so don't lose hope in this book just yet. The next chapter is connected to my second book. Can anyone guess what the topic is? 

The third thing is SHOUTOUTS. I want to give a shoutout to my lovely friend scarlett1330 for her book about Secrets. I am the editor for her book "Dirty Little Secrets". AHHH. I'm so proud of her. All the personalities are based on Her, myself, and other people we know. The second shoutout is for my very talented friend DREAM7423 . She has a werewolf book out that I absolutely love. It would mean a lot to me if you go check them out. 

I will be deleting this chapter, my last chapter and any other chapter that I may write that has nothing to do with facts upon the completion of this book cause I don't wanna bore you guys to death with my life story. 

Than you so much for reading this! See you soon! 

( ≧◡≦) 

You better enjoy these cute emoticons while you can cause soon enough the chapters will probably just be a bunch of Lenny Faces. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)