Forgetting to be mad

L and I walk back to my house. I open the door and we walk inside to be met with crow that's running up against L's legging. "Hello." He said looking down at him before stepping off into the living room. "We need to wash your clothes L." I said walking after him. "Okay." He said and lift his shirt. I froze. "Uh..." I began. He turned to me with his bare chest. "Are you okay?" He chuckled. "Uh..y-yeah. Just give me your shirt." I said. He extended his hand. "Here." He smirked wanting me to go get it. I rolled my eyes and walked forward yanking the shirt from him. "My pants too?" He asked. "Yes...pants too." I hesitantly spoke. He in unbuttoned his pants and slide them off leaving him only in his black boxers. My heart was pounding. It's been a while since I've seen him like this. I snatched the pants from him and walked to my washer and dry down the hallway. I heard foot steps behind me. I looked over my shoulder to see him causally following me. I stuck his clothes in the washer and headed back to the leaving room. I tried my best not to look at him. "Y/n...are you shy?" He asked assumed. "No." I boldly stated. "Oh good." He said. "Yup." I added. I walked into the kitchen. "I was just thinking...you really wouldn't have a reason to be shy...it's not like you haven't seen me like this." He said followed me. I swallowed hard. "Yeah I know..." I trailed off. "And...it's not like I haven't seen you." He added. I turned around and he held a serious face. He had a point. It's not like we haven't made love to each other. We have and yes we have seen each other. "I know." I repeated. I walked to the sink to do the dishes as he came up behind me. "Y/n?" He said close to my ear. "Yes L?" I answered nervously. "Are you still ticklish?" He said and tickled my side, I laughed and pulled away. "No...I'm not." I lied. "Really, because I could have swore I heard you laugh." He said approaching me. "L..no." I chuckled a bit and backed out of the kitchen. He walked faster towards me and I ran away from him laughing. "I think you're calling me a liar." He chuckled. I remember we always used to play around like this at head quarters when everyone was gone. "I'm not calling you anything." I laughed and ran around the couch to keep the couch in between us. "Would you like to know what I think?" He smirked. He ran towards me and I laughed as I ran around the other way. "Yes, tell me what you think." I smile wide. "I think your ticklish but you're lying." He said and ran toward me. I went to run but he changed direction and I ran right into him. He threw me on the couch and tickled me. I laughed and begged him to stop. "L..stop, I give up, I surrender." I said through laughter. I was laying on the couch as he straddled me. I blushed when I realized how we were sitting. L looked down at me as moved hair out of my face. "Y/n...it's really hard not to kiss you, you know?" He said. I could feel him moving down towards me slowly. "I have to check the clothes." I panicked. "Right." He said a bit disappointed and got off me. "Holy god! Why did I just stop him from kissing me!" I thought to myself as I stood up. "Maybe its better this way." I continued to myself.