From the beginning

L's POV

Y/n fell asleep on the couch. She rested her arm against the arm rest and her chin in her palm. We were watching a movie and she made me sit on the chair next to the couch. I'll admit I was pouting because of her choices but I love her so I'll do whatever she asks.

I looked over at her. I really missed her. There's 365 days in one year and every single day I would almost break down and give in, wanting to call her or email her, even come out and find her, but I couldn't. I understand she's mad at me. I'm mad at me too. To be honest I didn't think she would be so hurt about it. I thought she would be more happy to see me...I guess my assumption was horribly wrong. "Perhaps...she doesn't love me anymore...." I thought to myself as I looked over at her. My heart pounded fast like it always does when I'm with her. I stood up and quietly walked over to her. I leaned over her. "Perhaps I'm just over thinking things..." I said trying to convince myself. I went to walk away until I stopped from hearing her groan in her sleep. I looked over my shoulder. "What is she doing?" I wondered to myself. "..L..." She spoke calmly almost like a moan. My heart stopped for a second and a blush exploded on my face. Was she dreaming about me? "L...I can feel you starring at me." She spoke. My hope was shot down. "Sorry, I excused myself to the restroom." I lied and walked slowly back to the chair. "L." She called and I stopped. She sat up and rubbed sleep from her eyes. So adorable. I walked back over to her and stood in front of her. She looked up. "Listen....I'm still mad at you." She said glaring at me. I swallowed hard under her stare. I thought I was intimidating...I feel sorry for anyone that had to be starred down by Y/n's death glare. "But..." She began again and her face soften up. "I do love you." She said and looked down at her lap. A weight lifted off of me. I bent down and grabbed her hands in mine. "This is good, very good-" she cut me off. "I still need time though. I'm sorry." She spoke calmly. I opened my mouth to say something but ended up closing it. "I think we should take things slow." She said looking at me now. I nodded slowly. "Of course...anything for you." I said forcing a small. She held an expression I couldn't read. I looked at her. "I think we should start all over again." She said seriously. My stomach turned. "What?!" I thought to myself. I called myself down. "Wait...this means she's giving me a second chance." I thought to myself and smiled at her. I let go of her hands and extended one. "Hello, my name is L." I said. She laughed a bit and my heart fluttered. "My name is Y/n." She said putting her small hand in mine. "It's a pleasure to meet you." I replied. "As well as you." She nodded once. I let go of her hand and stood up. "I can do this. I can win her back." I thought to myself. I looked back at her once I got to my chair. I was settling in against the couch. It seemed so looked even more gorgeous know that I couldn't have ever. Who am I kidding she was being gorgeous when I do have her. I will have her. She is mine and I am hers.