Over Reacting

It's been raining a lot and although I love the rain I can't help but feel a little anxious...L's been super understanding in me not really talking as much but he's still following me around and I'm sure he now feels the need to, considering the dream and all. That was about 2 weeks ago or roughly and I'm better I'm just a little down.
Naomi called me three days ago and told me she was in town and waited to meet and catch up with things and that lunch would be on her. I thought it was a great idea to catch up but I wasn't really up for leaving the house...plus Naomi doesn't know about L yet which I'm planning on telling her. There's also this annoying thing L has caught on too. Ever since that phone call three days ago he's been "sick". Just all of a sudden and the other reason I call him bluff was because I explained I was gonna leave to meet up with Naomi the day after she called for "girl time" and he randomly had a coughing fit. When I asked him what was wrong he said he had a cold and pressed my hand up to his forehead which was at normal temperature. He blamed the rain and the cold for getting him sick. I immediately laughed and proceed to go on and finish getting ready when L moped around behind me and kept repeating "I'm sick Y/n." Now it's a week later. Naomi called again and wanted to meet for tomorrow. I felt bad about cancelling last time so I told her 'yes'. Now...only to tell L...

I was preparing dinner considering tonight was my turn. L and I have gotten into a little routine where we each take turns cooking dinner for each other. I don't know exactly where we stand, I've forgiven him completely and I'm letting him in more. We don't show couple affection though which I'm totally fine with too, I'm kind of scared to rush things. I'm just happy that L is back and I can be with him again. I poked head out from the doorway of the kitchen and peered into the living room I didn't see him in his usual spot at the end of the couch. "L!" I called. "Ah! Please there's no need to yell so loud dear, I'm right here." He popped his head up indicating that he was laying down and that's why I could see him. I chuckled. "Sorry...food is ready." I smiled and went back into the kitchen. L slugged his way in. "I have a terrible headache." He stated. "Oh no! Don't you start Mister, tomorrow Naomi and I are meeting up, I can't bail on her again." I said firmly and set his plate down. "No Y/n...I believe I'm actually sick this time." He said pressing his hands to his head and rubbing his temples. "Ah ha! So you admit you were fibbing last week, you liar!" I smirked and crossed my arms at him. "No, on the contrary I was sick then too...I'm just more sick now." He said picking up his fork and shooting a smirk at me from across the table. "Well tuff luck, guess you shouldn't have lied about before about being sick." I ignored his last statement. "I told you already, I was sick last week too." He restated this time with his mouth full. "Oh, the irony." I said dramatically and laughed. He just glared at me. "The boy who cried wolf." I continued. "Alright fine...don't believe me but I assure you that I am sick, so I apologize ahead of time if you get sick as well. Just know...I tried to tell you but you were too prideful." He said simply and shrugged. I groaned. "Sometimes you're so annoying." I frowned. "Yes...but you love me so that's all that matters." He shrugs like it's nothing. He's completely confident in his answer. "You're quite annoying yourself." He adds. I roll my eyes with a smile. "L you're becoming accustom to lying." I chuckled and he glared at me through his eyelashes. "I rest my case." He mumbled. "So...I'm going to meet up with Naomi tomorrow for lunch." I blurt out. He looks at me and shrugs. "Okay." He says causally. "Really?" I say surprised that he's not graveling at my feet and guilt tripping me with as dramatic as he could possibly be. "I'll just sit to rot in my sorrows because you've completely abandoned me I my case of need...but I understand." He put a spoon full of food in his mouth and gave me a closed mouth smile. I just glared at him from across the table. "You're so clingy!" I placed my forehead on the wooden table. "Hm...no, clingy isn't the word, more so...lonely, bored and neglected." He explained. "What? I don't neglect you!" I I said in shock. "I know but still..." he trailed off and I just let it go. "Fine...I just won't go..." I sighed and took my empty plate to the kitchen sink. It was mine turn to guilt trip. L was behind me shortly placing his empty plate in the sink as well. "I'll just contact with all the world and never you the house." I said dramatically and leaned against the counter with a long sigh. "That would be best." He chuckled. "Seriously..." I glared at him again. "I know what you're doing Y/n...you can't beat me at my own game." He smirked and put his hands in his jean pockets leaning against the refrigerator that was across from me. "Perhaps Naomi can just come here?" He shrugged casually. "She can't..." I trailed off. "Oh? Why not?" He asked. "Because she doesn't know you're back from the dead." I cross my arms and walk out into the living room. "Oh for hells sake Y/n I never died, please stop saying "back from the dead" I'm not a zombie." He trudged after me and I turned around to face him. "Either way she doesn't know you're here and still alive." I chuckled. He continued to glare at me. "Stop." I said plainly. He continued. "L..." I said firmly but he continued to melt a hole through my head. "Would you stop!" I stomped my foot and he groaned. "Alright, fine lets make a trade." He said casually again. "Depends..." I crossed my arms. "If you go and leave me here all alone for god knows how long...I get to sleep in the room with you." He said still casually. My face turned red. "No!" I yelled and chuckled. "On the floor?" He tried his hand again. "No." I chuckled again. "Alright fine new trade...if you go and neglect me for 3 hours..." he trailed off thinking. I stayed silent waiting for an answer. "You have to kiss me." He smiled. My face turned red even more. "What?" I asked embarrassed. "Oh please, this hasn't been the first-" I cut him off. "Hush! I know...it's just...it's been a while." I stated. "Alright you don't have too." He shrugged and started to walk past me into the leaving room. Without thinking I grabbed the neck off his shirt and yanked him back to me, pressing my lips on his. His hands immediately wrapped around me and pressed his together. It seemed long but I knew it really wasn't considering it was a simple kiss. I really missed kissing him. "That's all I had to do to get you to kiss me? Just make a trade with you?" He chuckled and I was still in his arms looking up at him. "I would have kissed you anyways." I laughed a bit and leaned my foreheads on his chest. "Nom." Was all I heard from L before he playfully bite my shoulder. "Ow what the heck!" I chuckled and pushed him back an it as he laughed. "That's for called me a zombie earlier." He walked to the couch. "And also for not kissing me sooner." He smiled and I turned red but smiled back.