Meeting sakamaki brothers

"I don't want to be here!" I shout not letting go of the car. "miss komori please let go!" The cab driver shouts trying to pull me off. "no! I don't care if big sister's here I won't go!" I shout. I hate loud people but I was making an exception. "miss komori please!"

After about half an hour of trying to make me let go the can driver sighs and walks away. I jump back into the cab and huddle in the corner. 'i don't want to be here.' I hear the door open and I quickly look up. "shizu?" It was yui my big sister. "yui?" I sniffle.

"What are you doing here?!" She shouts worry in her eyes. "I don't want to be. I was forced." yui looks at me saddened. "come on shizu. let's go." she pulls me out taking my luggage from the cab driver. I walk quietly behind yui. "shizu." yui whispers as soon as we get into the mansion.

"There's something I need to tell you." she looks at me sadly. "the guys here are vampires." my eyes widen as I turn to the door and try to run out. "shizu!" Yui yells hugging me from behind. "let me go I don't want to be here!" I shout trying to get away. "shizu quiet or they'll hear you!" I stop.

"Come on let's go." she whispers taking my hand. "oh bitch-chan brought a friend~" I freeze as I look over yui's shoulder. I saw a guy with red hair and green eyes with a fedora on. "laito." yui whispers hiding me behind her. Laito walks closer to us and I start to shake.

"Laito please leave us alone." yui says. I could hear her voice crack she was scared. laito doesn't listen instead he takes yui and pulls her close. "bitch-chan I'm thirsty." I see yui's eyes widen. "no please don't." he sinks his fangs into her neck. I watch in horror.

I shakily take a few steps back. I was terrified. "yui." I whisper shaking. when he was done he looked at me. "who's your friend bitch-chan?" He asks letting her go. "shizu run!" She shouts. I couldn't move I was to afraid. "shizu!" She shouts.

It was no use my knees gave out and I fell to the floor. "haha. you look so scared!" He laughs and walks closer to me. I look down my eyes wide in fright. when he gets right in front of me I hear more foot steps. "laito leave her alone." I hear a calm yet stern voice.

"Hey who is she?" I hear another voice. "she smells sweet." that one made me jump. 'i don't want to look up!' I tell myself that but I slowly do look up. there in front of me were six guys all staring at me. "she's shaking in fear." the one with red hair and green eyes says laughing.

"Shizu!" Yui runs over to me and hugs me. "yui who is she?" The one with glasses asks. yui hugs me tighter. "she's my younger sister shizu komori." they all look at me and I feel tears start to form in my eyes. "yui....i want....to leave." I whisper on the verge of tears.

Yui nods and pulls me up. she grabs my stuff and pulls me up the stairs. soon we get to a pink room. "sorry I know you hate pink." she apologizes. I shake my head and run over to the bed. I shove my head into a pillow and start to cry. "shizu." yui sits next to me and rubs my back.

"Their names are laito, ayato, kanato, shuu, reiji, and sabaru." she tells me I just nod and continue to cry. "welcome to the sakamaki mansion. I'm so sorry shizu." yui hugs me and I cry myself to sleep.

*to be continued*