Voice

Hey lovelies I'm back! I'm so sorry for not updating in a while! Anyways I hope you like this one!

"Shizu it's time to wake up." I felt someone nudge me. "hmm. please let me sleep." I whisper. "shizu come on." I open my eyes and see yui smiling at me softly. "come on let's go." I nod and get ready. as we walk down stairs I see reiji. "reiji here." I hand him the book and bow. "thank you I enjoyed reading it."

I don't wait for a reply and walk out. When we were in the limo I tried very hard to stay away from laito. "shizu is everything alright?" Yui asks worried. Everyone looks at me and I shyly look down. "y-yeah everything's fine." they weren't convinced. "Oi." Ayato was now sitting next to me a cocky grin on his face.

"Let yours truly drink your blood." he grabs my wrist and pushes the hair away. "what's this?" He looks and sees the bite mark laito left. "who drank your blood before I did?!" Ayato yells. "Ayato leave her alone!" Yui yells. Ayato didn't listen and kept yelling at me. "tell me who did it!" I felt tears form in my eyes.

Soon the limo stopped and I ran away into school. "shizu!" Yui yelled but I kept running. 'why am I such a weakling?!'

*yui's pov*

I watch as shizu runs into school. "awe Ayato you scared slut-chan away!" I hear laito whine. "so what? It's not my fault she's so weak and scared." that did it I turned around and slapped Ayato across the face much to the brothers surprise.

"Why you!" Ayato was about to say something but I stopped him. "shizu was hurt really bad when she was little by her mother! She was left for dead on the streets at the age five! She was always bullied and picked on for the way she looked and because her mother left her! Shizu never had anyone who would help her or be nice to her!"

I pause. "all shizu wanted was for someone to take care of her and to love her! But all she gets is people who hurt her and treat her like she's nothing! What did shizu ever do to you?!" I yell tears forming in my eyes. they all stare at me shocked. "I hate vampires!" Was the last thing I said before running off to look for shizu.

~time skip~

I haven't seem shizu all day and I was getting worried. "shizu where are you?!" I shout walking down the hall. I had asked everyone if they had seen shizu but they all say they haven't. "shizu please come out!" As I'm walking I see all the brothers walking over to me. "what do you want?" I ask.

"Have you found shizu?" Reiji asks. "no I haven't." I answer coldly. before they could say anything else I hear a guitar. "shizu!" I yell and run in the direction of the sound the brothers following. when I reached the sound I saw shizu playing the guitar.

*shizu's pov*

He sits in his cell,
And he lays on his bed.
Covers his head and closes his eyes.
He sees a smoking gun,
And the coward he ran.
And in his arms is the bleeding
Love of his life.

And she cried,
"Kiss it all better,
I'm not ready to go.
It's not your fault, love,
You didn't know, you didn't know."

Her hands are so cold,
And he kisses her face
And says, "Everything will be all right."
He noticed the gun,
And his rage grew inside.
He said, "I'll avenge my lover tonight".

And she cried,
"Kiss it all better,
I'm not ready to go.
It's not your fault love,
You didn't know, you didn't know."

Now he sits behind prison bars,
25 to life and she's not in his arms.
He couldn't bring her back with a bullet to the heart
In the back of a man who tore his world apart.

He holds on to her memory,
All it is, is a memory.
Hey, hey.

He cries,
Stay with me until I fall asleep,
Stay with me.
Stay with me until I fall asleep,
Stay with me.
Stay with me until I fall asleep,
Stay with me.
Stay with me until I fall asleep,
Stay with me.

Kiss it all better,
I'm not ready to go.
It's not your fault love,
You didn't know, you didn't know.

(Kiss it all better.)
Stay with me until I fall asleep,
Stay with me.
Stay with me until i fall asleep,
Stay with me.
(kiss it all better.)
Stay with me until I fall asleep,
Stay with me.
Stay with me until I fall asleep,
Stay with me.

I finish and put the guitar down tears streaming down my cheeks. "shizu!" I look and see yui with all the brothers. "y-yui?" I sob and try to wipe away my tears. "shizu." yui comes up and hugs me. "it's ok come on let's go home." I nod and stand up. the whole ride back was silent.

"Shizu this is your room." reiji said leading me to a red room. "thank you." I whisper. "...your welcome." and with that he left. I get ready for bed and lay down. a memory of my mother beating me came into my head as I started to sob quietly.

As I'm crying I feel someone lay down next to me. "hey don't cry." it was a calm lazy voice. "s-shuu?" There was no answer. he wraps his arms around my and pulls me close stroking my hair. "sorry for being mean." and with that I fell asleep.

OMG sorry it's so sucky! I'll try to do a better one I promise!