Ruki ending

"Ruki." I whispered. He looked down at me and sighed a sign of relief. "Thank god. You're so troublesome you know that?" He said with stern eyes. I smiled. "I know!" I laughed. His eyes soften as he sighed picking me up. "Come on. I'll have to get you treated." He whispered.

I looked at him and then at the wound in his chest. "What about you...I wasn't the only one who had a sword stabbed through their chest." I whispered. He hummed as he started walking. "Yes. But I'm a vampire. You're human livestock." He said simply.

I giggled. "Really now...is that anyway to treat your hero?" I asked. He scoffed. "Hero? More like idiot." He grumbled. I only smiled before closing my eyes.

~time skip~

"You shouldn't be up yet." Ruki said sighing as he placed his book down and looked at me. I was carefully wobbling around the room. "I-I'm fine." I said trying to stay up. Once I took the next step my body gave up on me causing me to fall.

I was quickly caught by Ruki. He looked into my eyes and sighed. "I told you." He mumbled picking me up and placing me back down on the hospital bed. I pout. "Ruki! It's so boring!" I whine. Ruki sighed. Once it was silent for a moment I heard a tiny meow.

"Huh?" I asked looking around. Ruki seemed to have blushed slightly as he looked in his shirt and shushed something. I blinked a few times. "Ruki...?" I asked. He hummed as he glanced over at me. "What is it?" He asked.

"So you...have....a cat in your shirt?" I asked tilting my head. He sighed as he carefully looked around before pulling out...."CHI?!?!" I shout in shock and happiness. Ruki shushes me as he hands Chi over to me. Chi happily meows and rubs up against me.

I smile as I pet him giggling lightly. "I missed you so much. Have they taken care of you?" I asked. He meowed. I giggled. "Good!" I cheered. Ruki watched and sighed sitting down next to the bed. "He kept meowing for you so I had to shut him up." He mumbled.

I smiled as I watched Chi happily go over to him and purr. Ruki sighed as he went and pet Chi. "He really likes you." I whispered. Ruki hummed as he continued to pet Chi before glancing up at me. "Shizu." He said. I hummed as I looked up at him.

He quickly went and kissed my lips before pulling away and petting Chi. I sat there blushing with wide eyes. "H-hey! W-what was that for?!" I cried embarrassed. He only smirked at me. "It seems I've fallen for a certain livestock. I'll have to punish you for that." He chuckled.

I just sat there blushing. "R-Ruki!"

"Meow~"

~3 years later~

"Miss Mukami I need you to sign these papers please!" One of my workers yelled. I smiled at them as I took the papers and started to sign them. "You're working so hard today. Good job." I praised as I handed the papers back to them.

They blushed with a smile. "Thank you ma'am!" They shout before running out. I laughed quietly before going back to work. I glanced over at a photo of Ruki and me both holding Chi. I giggled before hearing a knock on my door. "Come in!" I called.

The door opens and I smile. "Well hello there Mr. Mukami~" I sang. He chuckled as he set a pile of papers on my desk. "Hello to you as well Miss Mukami~" he teased. I giggled as I took the papers and started looking them over.

"So much work today. Do you know why everyone seems to be working so hard?" I asked. Ruki hummed as he walked behind my chair and placed his hands on my shoulders gently kissing down my neck. "Hmm. Maybe cause they heard the news?" He questioned.

I giggled. "If that's the case then who told them? I know I haven't said a single word." I giggled. Ruki chuckled. "I...may have let it slip that we were expecting a new heir to the company." Ruki whispered as he gently placed a hand on my still small stomach.

I giggled. "I see. Well at least Chi will be happy. He's also gonna be a dad." I laughed. Ruki smiled. "Well then. Looks like the two of us will just have to work hard on being great dads huh?" He asked kissing my cheek. I laughed.

"Yes. Yes you will."