Pervert!

"Shizu wake up." I heard yui she was shaking me. "I don't wanna." I mumble. "shizu come on we have to go to school." I ignore her and continue to sleep. "shizu if you don't get up I'll get laito." I jump up and out on the school uniform. "that was fast." she laughs.

"Not funny." I whisper and grab my earbuds along with my mp3 player. "we go to night school." yui says walking out the door. I follow her earbuds in. as we walk down stairs I feel an arm wrap around my shoulders. I freeze and pause my music. "slut-chan~" I hear someone purr in my ear.

I don't say anything and just stand there frozen. "what's your blood taste like?" Nope that got me to run. I ran over to yui and hide behind her. "shizu." she looks at me and smiles. I smile back at her softly. "Oi pancake!" I look and see Ayato walking over.

I step away and bump into someone's chest. "hey watch where your going." it was sabaru. "sorry." I whisper and look away. i decided to lean against a wall and listen to my music. I look down at the floor and start to quietly hum the song.

"Shizu we're leaving." Yui pats my shoulder and walks off. we get into a limo and I try to sit away from everyone. "eh slut-chan's shy?" Laito sits next to me and my body stiffens. "laito can't you leave her alone?" Reiji sighs and pulls out a book. "but slut-chan's so shy~"

I just look out the window and turn my music up all the way. I couldn't hear a thing all I could hear was the song. suddenly I felt someone lick my cheek. I flinch and turn to see laito. "please don't." I said and look back out the window. when we go to school I was the first out.

"Shizu are you ok?" Yui asks looking at me. I just nod and look at the sky. "slut-chan were you listening to me?!" Laito whines I look at him and shake my head. "slut-chan that's mean." He fake pouts and I just sigh. I notice a group of girls looking at me and whispering.

"They always do that." I whisper. laito didn't hear he was to busy flirting with a bunch of girls. 'hmm. I wonder.' I look at him but then I just start walking into the school. "hey shizu. If anyone picks on you just tell me." yui says as we reach my class. "ok." was all I said before walking away.

I sat in the way back and away from people. 'they keep looking at me.' I sigh and start to draw in my notebook. when class was over a few girls came up to me. "hey blue what's your deal?" One asks slamming her palms on my desk.

"Yeah I mean laito is ours so stay away from him!" Another shouts. "ok." was all I said. "geez. blue here is a stupid little bitch isn't she?!" The girls start laughing. "please stop calling me names." I was frowning now.

They didn't stop though. all night they kept following me and calling me names. I was starting to get mad. "hey slut-chan~" I look and see laito walk over to me. the girls laughed because they thought he was being mean to me. "oh I see you made some friends." he smirks at the three girls and starts to flirt.

I was annoyed even though I didn't show it. "excuse me." I whisper and walk away. I look and see shuu walking down the hall. he sees me and I just walk away listening to my music. 'I want to leave.' As I'm walking someone takes out my earbud. "slut-chan there you are." I sigh and look at laito.

"Yes?" I ask. "slut-chan let me drink your blood~" he begs. "no." Was all I said before walking off. when school ended I walked outside and over to the limo. "slut-chan~" laito pulls me into his chest. "let go." I whisper knowing he heard me. "not till I can drink your blood." he smirks.

"No." he pouts. "why not?" I look up at him. "because you're a pervert." I said bluntly. he pales and let's go Ayato was laughing. "hahaha! She got you good laito!" He laughs. I sigh and get in the limo. as we drive back to the mansion laito was staring at me the whole time.

"Please stop." I said looking at him. he doesn't and just keeps staring. "laito it's rude to stare." reiji says flipping the page of his book. I looked at the cover and my eyes lit up. 'I love that book.' reiji seemed to have noticed me liking at his book because he set it down.

"Shizu do you like to read?" He asks calmly. "yeah." I nod. "that books my favorite." I smile shyly. "I see." reiji takes the book and hands it to me. "please give it back when your done." I nod and thank him. "hey shizu tell me again. what's laito?" Ayato asks smirking. "a pervert." laito twitches as Ayato starts laughing.

"Your to loud." me and shuu say in unison. we glance at each other before looking away. "shizu can I see you notebook?" Yui asks holding out her hand. "here." I gently hand it to her. she flips through it and smiles. "you've gotten better." she hands it back and I thank her.

"Shizu one more time. what's laito?" I sigh and look at Ayato. "your annoying." he flinches as laito laughs. when we get back to the mansion I was reading the book while walking inside. "shizu be careful." yui warns. "ok." I walk up the stairs and into yui's room.

"Slut-chan." laito says walking in. "yes pervert?" I ask not looking up from my book. "I'm going to drink your blood." before I could react laito pinned me to the floor and sinks his fangs into my neck. "ah!" I scream in pain.

Laito keeps sucking my blood. "stop...it hurst...laito." I whine. my vision was starting to get blurry. "please stop." I whisper. "mother." was that last thing I said before I blacked out.

*laito's POV*

"Please stop." slut-chan begged. "mother." I stopped and pulled away. 'mother?' I look at her and lift her up. I carry her to bitch-chan's bed and lay he down. I take one last look at her before teleporting down stairs.

'What does she mean?'

*to be continued*