Christmas

I sighed as I sat down in my room looking at the Christmas presents I had gotten. "...ugh." I sighed in defeat as I put my head down. "This is complicated." I mumbled. Soon I heard a knock on my door and quickly hid the gifts. "W-who is it?" I asked quietly.

"Shizu it's me can I come in?" I heard my sisters calm voice. I sighed and told her to come in. She entered and smiled at me as she closed the door and walked over to me. I got a closer look at her and noticed she was wearing a pretty red dress with white fluffy trim.

I looked at her curiously and she giggled. "The brothers decided to have a little Christmas party for us...or so they say...I think it's for you." She said. I was surprised and curious at the same time. "A...Christmas party...for...me?" I asked. She smiled and nodded her head.

"Yes they said when they get back from night school that we'll be celebrating." I nodded my head and smiled a little. "Hmm? What are those?" She asked as she pointed to the gifts I was trying to hide. I blushed a little and panicked. "N-nothing!" I yelled. She smiled and giggled.

"I see. So that's why you were gone for so long. Let's go and put them under the tree." She said as she gently started to pick up some of the gifts. I nodded and started to help her. Once we were done Yui sighed in happiness as she looked at the tree.

"It's a big tree..." I whispered. She smiled and nodded as she took my hand. "Come on why don't we go and make something?" She asked sweetly. I looked at her and nodded. We walked into the kitchen and started to bake some stuff also I decided to make some hot coco.

As we're baking I felt something cold on my cheek. I looked over and saw Yui smiling at me as she held up her finger that was covered in frosting. My eyes widen when I realized what she had done. "Y-yui!" I said. She only laughed. I sighed but smiled and laughed along with her.

~with the brothers~

School was finally over and the brothers were on their way to their limo when they heard someone. "Hey where's M Neko-chan?!" It was kou. They all sighed and looked at him and saw that the other Mukami brothers had come over.

"She's at the mansion with Shizu." Reiji said pushing up his glasses. "Shizu?" Ruki asked. "She's Yui's younger sister..." Shuu said trailing off. "Is that so?" Yuma asked eyes narrowing. "Hey! Let's go and meet her!" Kou said happily.

"No." All the sakamaki's said. Kou pouted as a sad aura surrounded him. "Why...not?" Azusa asked. They all just glared at him making him hide behind Yuma. "Tch." Subaru said angrily. Reiji sighed and wen he was about to say something he was cut off by Ayato.

"Because we're having a Christmas party for Shizu and you can't come unless you get her gifts!" He yelled. Reiji face palmed and growled. The Mukami's stayed quiet before smirking. Ayato realizing what he said face palmed along with all his brothers.

"Well then. We'll see you later." Ruki said as him and his brothers walked off to their limo. The Sakamaki brothers all glared at Ayato as they hit him on the head. Reiji sighed and pulled out his phone as he dialed the mansions number.

"Hello?" He heard Yui's voice answer on the other end. "It's Reiji. Ayato foolishly decided to tell the Mukami's that they could come over if they got Shizu presents...so in other words their coming as well." Reiji said sighing.

Yui was quiet for a minute before laughing was heard making Reiji confused. "What's so funny?" He asked confused. "S-sorry! It's just Shizu-" Yui was cut off when a little squeak was heard and the phone was taken away.

"N-nothing reiji! I'm sorry! Anyways we're having other people? How many?" Shizu's shy and quiet voice was all Reiji could hear. "Four...their half bloods." Reiji said quietly. "I see well then we'll see you later bye bye." And with that she hung up.