First kiss!

I woke up only to feel warmth. "huh?" I look behind me only to see shuu's sleeping face really close to mine. I blush and look away. 'why is shuu In my bed?!' I cover my face with my hands as my face turns even more red. 'it's ok shizu it's ok! all I have to do is to quietly sneak out and quickly leave!'

I wait for my blush to calm down and carefully try to get off the bed.'almost there.' right when I'm about to get off a pair of arms wrap around me and pull me down into a hard chest. "where are you going?" I look up an see shuu staring down at me with his beautiful eyes. "s-shuu please l-let me g-go." I stutter looking down at his chest.

I hear a chuckle as I felt one of his hands leave my waist and carefully grab my chin. "shizu." he whispers lifting my chin up for me to face him. a light blush dusts my cheek as I see how close our faces are. "s-shuu w-what are you doing?" I stutter as I try to push away from him but to no avail.

"Heh. so kawaii." He chuckles making me blush even more. "shizu how old are you again?" He asks staring deeply into my eyes. "I-I'm 15." he hums and looks like he's thinking. soon a smirk makes it's way onto his face. "well then I guess it would be ok to do this."

Before I could ask him what he meant I felt something soft and warm on my lips. my eyes widen when I realize shuu was kissing me. I blush and squeeze my eyes shut. shuu pulls away and smirks. "what's wrong?" He asks. "Th-that was m-my first k-kiss!" I said.

His smirk turns into a teasing one. "so does that mean you don't know how to kiss?" He asks making me blush more and quickly jump away from him as I run to my door. "e-excuse me!" I squeak and run out of my room leaving a smirking shuu behind. "shizu what's wrong your all red?!" Yui asks as I walk into the living room to see the brothers minus shuu.

"Shizu did something happen?" Reiji asks putting his book down. I blush and look down as i fiddle with my fingers. "shizu?" Ayato asks walking up to me. "S-shuu..." I mumble. "shuu? What did shuu do?" Subaru asks raising an eyebrow. "h-he....h-he.."

I couldn't say it as I kept blushing. "come on spit it out!" They all yell. "Shuu stole my first kiss!" I yell covering my mouth eyes wide as I realized I told them. all their eyes widen in shock but the brothers faces soon turn to jealousy. "what?!" They all yell.

Yui walks up to me and pokes my cheek. "shizu you don't know how to kiss tho." she says making me blush and cover my face. "y-yui!" I cry making her laugh. "haha! Shizu I'm sorry but I couldn't help it!" She laughs as I pout and look away.

"So slut-chan...you don't know how to kiss?" Laito asks walking over to me. I nod and look down. "is that so?" He takes my hand and quickly pulls me along with him. "l-laito where are w-we going?!" I ask as he pulls me up the stairs and into his room.

He let's go of my hand and locks the door. "l-laito?" I stutter taking a step back. he looks at me and smirks. "slut-chan~" he sings walking over to me. I fell back onto his bed when I took another step back. laito climbs on top of me smirking. "laito w-what are y-you doing?!" I ask. he leans down close to my ear and whispers.

"I'll be the one to teach you how to kiss shizu~"

*to be continued*