I'll save you

~Shizu's POV~

I kept my eyes closed as I swung the dagger down. "LEN-KUN!!!" A voice screamed. I stopped swinging the dagger and smiled. "It looks like they're here." I said sweetly. Len looked up at me shocked. "Shizu...why didn't you?" He asked. I looked at him and smiled.

"You said it yourself. It wasn't you. Mother did this to you. She changed you. It's not your fault at all." I said setting the dagger down next to me. I looked at him and smiled a bright happy smile. "Don't worry Len-Kun! I'll save you!" I cheered happily. He looked at me surprised.

Suddenly the door leading down here was slammed open. We both look and see Yui and...the brothers?! My eyes went wide as I saw them all. "Everyone?" I asked confused as I tilted my head. "Shizu!" They all yelled happily. I looked at them all surprised.

"What are you all doing here?!" I asked. "We came to save you idiot!" Yuma and Subaru yell with ticked marks. I look at them all before a smile forms on my face. "Everyone. Thank you." I said as tears filled my eyes. They all smiled at me.

"But...I'm afraid you're not safe now." I said my face becoming serious. They looked at me confused. "What do you mean?" Ruki asked eyes narrowing. "I-" before I could say anything I was cut off. "She means me." A voice said annoyed. We all look and see my mother glaring at all of us.

"Len you've proved to be weak. I think it's time Toma-Sama has returned." She said sternly. "No." Len said his eyes shadowed. "What?" She asked angry. Len stood up and glared at my mother. "I won't let your damn dead lover control me anymore!" He yelled.

I looked up at him shocked. "Len-kun?" I asked quietly. "Hmm? And who might this be?" Reiji asked looking over at Len. "Len-kun!" Yui cried happily as she ran over to him only for him to push her away. She looked at him surprised. "Why? Len-kun?" She asked sadly.

Len glared at her. "You're a liar! You're crazy! You did this! It's all because of you that all this shit happened to Shizu and me! All because you couldn't stand me loving her!" Len yelled angrily. Yui looked at him her eyes shadowed. "Oi! I don't know who the hell you think you are but Yui would ne-"

As Ayato tried to defend my sister Yui had quickly pulled a knife out of her pocket and lunged at Len. "Len-kun look out!" I cried. Len quickly dodged as he grabbed both Yui's arms and held them behind her back. "The only one who's going to kill me is Shizu." He growled glaring down at my sister.

Yui glared back at him. I just sat there. "Shizu!" I heard someone call. I look over and see Kanato run over to me with Azusa. They both sat down next to me and looked me over. "Are you alright?!" Kanato cried. "Kanato. I'm ok I promise." I whispered hugging him.

He hugged me back and nuzzled his face into my shoulder. "Shizu...please... hold still..." Azusa said as he held a knife up to the chains. I watched as he easily broke them. "Thank you Azusa." I said with a small smile. He smiled slightly at me. "Shizu!!!!" I heard two voices cry.

I turn only to be tackled down by Laito and Kou. "WE MISSED YOU!!!" They both cried. "IDIOTS! GET OFF HER DAMMIT!!" Yuma and Subaru yell. I look at everyone and smile a small smile. 'They all came looking for me... I'm so happy.' I thought gently closing my eyes.

Suddenly a dark power could be felt causing my eyes to shoot open. "Huh?" I asked quickly lifting my head only for my eyes to widen. My mother stood there glaring down at an injured Len. "Len-kun!" I cried scared. Yui huffed as she glared over at me.

"You're always getting in the way." She growled at me. I looked at her in fear. "Oi! Just what the hell's going on!" Ayato yelled looking at Yui with mix of sadness and anger. She looked at him and frowned.  "You'll all just die anyways so there's no point in tell you."

She said sighing. I looked at Len as he held his side in pain. "Len-kun.." I whispered tears filling my eyes. He looked at me and smiled a weak smile. "Shizu...run." He coughed out. My mother sighed as she stepped on him. "Toma-Sama please hurry and come back to me!" She cried with a small blush.

I looked at her and growled slightly. She hummed as she looked over at me. "Shizu. I do believe it's time for your death." She said walking towards me. I looked at her in fear but also slight anger. She stopped in front of me and glared. "Now die you worthless child." She growled.

"SHIZU LOOK OUT!" I heard someone cry. I said nothing as I just sat there eyes shadowed. "It's all my fault..." I whispered. Just as mother was going to kill me she froze her eyes wide. I slowly looked up only to see a dagger through her side. She slowly looked back.

"L-Len." She growled. Len stood there holding his bloody side. "I won't. Let you hurt Shizu." He said panting. "And I won't let you hurt her friends." He growled. I looked at him in shock. He ripped the dagger out of mothers side and watched as she fell to the ground in pain.

"Mother!" Yui cried running over and examining her. Len quickly pulled me up and he started to run with me. "Follow me!" He called. The guys all nod as they followed behind. As we continue to run the loud screams over my mother along with Yui could be heard.

I looked back. "Here!" Len shouts as he stops in front of a dead end. "This is a dead end." I said. "What the hell are you trying to do?" Yuma growled. Len said nothing as he placed a hand on the wall. I watched as it slowly opened revealing a secret passageway.

"Hurry and enter here. It will lead you to the grand hall where you'll end up finding the exit. Once there please run as far as you can." Len said. We all nod our heads. Everyone went into the secret passageway. I went in last and looked back at Len with a smile and held my hand out.

"Come on Len-kun! Let's go!" I cheered happily. He looked at me sadly as he shook his head. "I'm sorry Shizu. I can't come with you." He said. I looked at him confused. "Why not?" I asked. He looked at me and smiled a sad smile. "I still have that damn man inside me. I don't want to end up hurting you or your friends." He said.

I shook my head. "No! You won't hurt us! Reiji and Ruki can find a way to help cure you!" I cried taking his hand. He smiled at that. "I've always loved you Shizu." He whispered. "I know you'll find someone who you love as well. When you do please be happy for me." He said tears forming in his eyes.

"Len-kun..." I whispered sadly. He smiled as he leaned in close and pressed his lips to mine. My eyes went wide in shock. Len had closed his eyes as tears fell down his face. He slowly pulled away from me and smiled.

"Goodbye Shizu." He whispered before pushing me inside. "No!" I cry reaching out for him. He smiles as he shuts the door. "Sayonara."

"LEN!!!!"

*to be continued*