Kanato ending

"Kanato." I whispered. Kanato sat there tears in his eyes as he held teddy close to his chest. "Shizu!" He cried hugging me close. I winced in pain when my wound started throbbing. "K-Kanato my wound." I whispered. Kanato ignored me for a second before pulling away slightly.

He looked down at the hole in my chest and frowned as he leaned down and started to lick the blood off of it. I looked down at him shocked. "K-Kanato! W-what are you-" he cut me off by pressing his lips onto mine. I looked at him surprised before passing out.

~time skip~

I laid in the hospital and sighed as I stared at the nasty hospital food in front of me. "....gross." I mumbled sticking my tongue out. "Shizu?" A familiar voice asked. I looked over and smiled when I saw Kanato poke his head in the door.

"Kanato! Hi!" I cheered happily. He smiled as he walked into the room and sat down with teddy in his arms. Kanato noticed the hospital food and frowned scrunching his face up in disgust. "What's this? They're aren't any sweets here! ARE THEY TRYING TO POISON YOU?!?!" He yelled angry.

I quickly shook my head as I placed a hand on his. "Kanato! Don't worry! I haven't even eaten it!" I said happily. He frowned at that. "But you need to eat...I can't have my pretty little doll suffer anymore." He said. I looked at him shocked.

"H-huh?" I asked surprised. Kanato looked at me and smiled a creepy yet cute smile as he took my hand and pulled me closer to him. "I love you Shizu. You're my little doll." He whispered pressing his lips onto mine. I blushed heavily at this and slowly closed my eyes.

Kanato pulled away and smiled a cute smile. "Shizu tastes sweet right teddy?" He asked. I blushed and looked away. Kanato giggled as he stood up and tossed the hospital food in the garbage. "We'll be back with some sweets."

~2 years later~

"Thank you! Come again!" I cheered happily waving off the people who were just here. I sighed happily as I leaned against the counter and watched as people passed by the shop. "Haha! Figures Kanato would open up a candy shop." I laughed.

"Shizu? How's it going?" Kanato asked poking his head out from the kitchen. I looked over at him and smiled. "It's going good." I said sweetly as I rubbed my giant stomach. Kanato smiled as he walked over to me and kissed my temple. I giggled as I kissed his nose.

He smiled at me. "How are they holding up?" He asked softly as he gently rubbed my stomach. I smiled down at him. "Yin and Yan are both fine." I whispered. He hummed as he quietly started singing. "It's a shame. I really wanted to visit lens grave." I whispered.

Kanato stopped singing and looked up at me a small smile. "Don't worry. You can visit when the kids are born." He whispered. I smiled at him and nod my head. "Let's go close up the shop." He said. I nod happily as I watch him go over and lock up the door.

Once we were done we went back home where everyone was building a new room to the mansion. I smiled at everyone as I held kanato's hand. "Hey. Kanato." I whispered. He hummed looking over at me. I looked at him and smiled.

"I love you."