6 Remembering part 2 "Don't forget me, okay?"

"Don't forget me, okay?"
The guy that just came in had auburn red messy hair and emerald green eyes and was wearing a butler uniform although it wasn't as neat as a normal butler's: he was wearing a white shirt with his first buttons left open, he wasn't wearing a tie but he was wearing a black vest over his shirt "what do you think I'm doing Wills? I'm playing a game." She stated. He sighed in frustration. "You do realize everyone is looking for you, right?" He asked in an angry tone. "Yes, so?" He got even angrier at the little troublemaker's response. "Well you're supposed to cut the cake, and where is your dress?" She thought for a bit before responding. "Cakes look better without being cut and, umm... I purposely lost that ugly dress. It was so... pink and it was hard to move in it." She told the guy who seemed to be Wills. "______ you can't dispose of a dress your grandma brought! Tell me where it is right now!" The butler seemed to call her by her name and they were both quarreling like little children. "I am not going to wear that filfy thing, and that's final!" she yelled standing up on the bed. "It's not filfy but filthy!" he corrected her "Don't correct me you idiot!" She backfired. "Who are you calling idiot, you fool?" He started rolling his sleeves up. "Now you'll see what's good" He started slowly coming our way when we heard a shy knock on the door. It was a maid. "Umm... Mr. Wills I think it's best if you bring the young mistress down immediately after dressing her. Wills sighed and told her to leave. "So, 'young mistress',what do you want to wear?" He asked in a still pissed tone. "I want to wear that blue dress brother gave me two Christmases ago." Wills smiled and went in her walk in closet and brought out a beautiful baby blue dress that I don't quite remember properly, but I know it was beautiful. She happily wore that dress and turned towards me. "How do I look?" She asked giving me a twirl. The butler had not earlier felt my presence in the room and was now looking at me as if I was a ghost or something. I smiled at her and told her "You look absolutely beautiful." she laughed at my comment and turned to Wills to ask him the same thing. "You look like the idiot you always were, idiot. But I guess that dress really does suit you. Fine feathers really do make fine birds." He said looking away. She hugged him tightly and came towards me. "Let's go! I'll let you cut the cake with me!"She grabbed my hand and went towards the door when wills stood in front of her. "______, Who is this boy with you?" he said pointing at me. "He is my friend" She declared. "And what is his name?" He asked. " Ugh! You ask a lot of questions!" She said annoyed. "Don't tell me, you don't even know your friend's name!" He said to her. "I'm going! You two can come when you finish your questioning!" And she turned on her heals to leave when she suddenly stopped in her tracks. "Hey, let's finish our game sometime later" and she ran off. Just like that. He stood there looking in the direction she had left and in deep thought. " Errm... My name is Ciel Phantomhive, and I am earl Phantomhive's son." I said. "Huh? Oh, right, sorry young Mr. Phantomhive, I think you should be leaving towards the party hall. I'll be bringing the cake soon and I bet lady _____ would like to have you by his side When she cuts it." He said smiling at me. "Hey, Wills right? You look rather sad today when I think you should be happy for her birthday." I said curiously at the boy. He closed his eyes as if remembering something "I am happy for ______ to be a year older, but I am also worried for her, I wonder if she'll breakdown today. You see, when the clock strikes midnight, It's going to be a year since the last we all saw of him. Of Albert. Her older brother, and he was the one she was attached to most and he left her on her birthday. She has been acting differently all day today. She tried to ditch a party for the first time without Albert. She took out and set the chess set he gave her on her last birthday for the first time, for the first time in a whole year she's called someone 'friend'." he said staring out of the window. I just smiled and ran off to the party hall.
After that, all I remember is me and her outside her estate. Our carriage behind us waiting for me, father sleeping inside the carriage, Wills leaning against a column at the entrance waiting for his mistress to decide to say goodbye to me. I had both of her hands in mine. "Hey, _____, will I see you again?" I asked her looking directly into her eyes, the moonlight shining above us. "Of course we will, silly" then I hugged her on impulse. Her butler sent me an intimidating glare but I didn't let go. She hugged back. "Hey, let's definitely meet again" She said. Then we let go of each other and said our goodbyes. Before entering the carriage I put a blue wooden knight in her hands. "Don't forget me okay?"I then ran off and the carriage man helped me get on and I saw father sleeping. I sighed and sat in. After waving at her for one last time the carriage set off. I sat there thinking that we hadn't finished our game. I felt a stare and turned around to see father staring at me intently. "wh- what? Do I have something on my face?" I asked. He sighed. "Hey, Ciel, you didn't even tell her your name, now did you?".