9 where is he? "Am I worried about him?"

"Am I worried about him?"

I was really frustrated, and I was getting angrier every passing second because I didn't know the reason of my frustration. I decided that I needed to calm down. I went to the school's huge library that was luckily open on Sundays and went down a random passage and picked out a random big book drawn by my curiosity towards it's looks. The cover was made out of blue velvet fabric and it had silver colored prints at the edges. I guessed they'd be for decoration. It also had the title written in big, beautiful, silver letters. "The clashing hells" I decided I would borrow it. The book was giving off such a mysterious aura that I just HAD to read it. And the title itself was also so... enticing. I also felt some sort of familiarity as I held it. It smelled like roses. I asked the librarian if I could borrow this book. The librarian was an old man. He wore round glasses and his hair was all grey. He was one of the oldest people i this school, as well as one of the ones who knew all of the secrets this school concealed. "Good day, Mr. Greg." I said smiling. "Why hello my little child. It is so nice to see you again around all of these ghostly and almost forgotten books. And I could say I'm as much ghostly and forgotten as them too". He said with a welcoming warm smile. "Oh, you're nor ghostly, nor forgotten and it is always a pleasure to be around you and all these books that hide so many mysteries, stories, memories and lifes that man may not be ever able to live; like flying on a beautiful silver dragon, or reach a faraway land on another star. Swim with mermaids in the depths of the oceans, or discover a dark secret from the brightest heavens. These books can give you a whole new life! Even if it's just for a little while..." I said as I put the heavy book on the wooden shelf so he could register the name and date I have to return it in his account book. He looked surprised when he saw the large book. "Oh? Where did you get this?" He said in shock. "I just found in on the 3rd row of the 3rd bookshelf down the 4th aisle to the right. I think. "Oh, my, I am very sorry. You cannot borrow it my dear, for, this book does not belong to the library. It is my own until Its rightful owner comes to retrieve it. It has been with me for quite some time now and it has not lost it's grace even after so many years. It is waiting to be retrieved" He said still smiling at me. "Oh, I see, I had really gotten my hopes up for this one... Anyways, care to tell me what the plot is about?" I said trying to sound as happy as possible. "That, is something you'll have to read on your own ______." He said handing me the book. "Huh? I thought you said I couldn't borrow it." I said giving him a confused look as I took the book in my hands. "Why you can't borrow something you own, isn't that right milady?" He said as he winked at me. "Oh, and you should ask little Wills about this, not me. Have a good day" He said smiling his usual smile. "Hey old man, did you know Wills?" I asked confused. "If I didn't know him, I wouldn't have mentioned him. Who could forget those two little troublemakers?" He said as he laughed and seemed to remember good old times. "Two troublemakers you say... you wouldn't mean..." I said expecting an answer. "Well well, it looks like I have spoken a bit too much. And it also seems like it is time for you to leave." He said gently pushing me out. "See you again soon, little miss, I have a meeting with someone in a short while" He said waving his hand at me.
I went out of the library still a little confused. I did have a slight idea of who he meant by 'two little trouble makers' but I had yet to confirm my suspicions.

short timeskip

I entered my room, to find it empty. Luckily, those two weren't here. I went inside and sat on my bed. I put the big blue book on my lap and contemplated it for about five minutes. I soon saw a little hidden lock. "Why does this thing have a lock?" I spoke out without realizing it. "To hide the contents of course" I jumped at the voice that suddenly came from my right. "Sebastian! don't give me those frights!" I shouted as I saw him. "well miss ____, You were so concentrated in staring at that old book, that you didn't notice me coming in and I was waiting for an opportunity to speak up... so..." He said with his usual smile. "Uh... Yeah, whatever. you could have knocked, you know?" I said with in a disinterested tone. "Well, the door was open, so I felt no need to knock." he said as he approached me. "Hey, do you think you can break this lock?" I said showing him the lock. He thought for a moment and then spoke up. "I believe breaking the lock would be a rather easy task, but don't you think it would be better to open it with the key?" He asked. "well, it would be better indeed, but I don't have the key. But then again, I shouldn't get impatient. I think I'll have to find some answers before being able to open this lock; and it would be a shame to break it so I'll just have to find the key." I said as I got up and put it on the dresser. "Oh, yeah, I came to tell you that master has some work to do so he will most probably return to the room really late tonight, and you shouldn't stay awake in his wait." I looked at turned around to face him. "And what makes you think I would stay awake for that brat?" He just smiled and then excused himself.

Another timeskip
(midnight)

I was in my cozy and warm bed, yet I couldn't fall asleep. the reason for me not to be asleep was that numerous questions would keep popping up in my mind. Questions like, 'Where could he be at this hour?', 'What could he be doing so late at night?' or 'Where had he been all day?'.
'I't is annoying to not know; but in the end, I shouldn't be concerned. Am I worried about him?' I thought to myself as I fell asleep staring out of the window.