10 Laughing, "This is so unlike me."

"This is so unlike me..."

Ciel's P.O.V

I came back into the room around 3 AM in the morning. I saw her sleeping soundly, this time, in HER OWN bed. If I have to tell the truth, I was kind of disappointed. Not that I would ever admit.

I was again able to see that sleeping face of hers. I went closer and sat beside her. I smiled to myself and ruffled her hair a bit. Her hair was so... soft... and silky... Her lashes were long too. Her lips slightly open were quite inviting...

I sighed and went to my own bed. "This is so unlike me..." I said to myself before falling asleep.

Timeskip (morning)

I woke up to the light coming in the room from the windows. The curtains hadn't been closed last night. If I remember correctly, today was Monday. Monday... classes are supposed to start today huh?

It was seven in the morning and we had to get ready. Sebastian really didn't come with breakfast after all. I looked at my right to find _____ yet sound asleep. "Oh man, it looks like I'm going to be the one to wake her up..." I got out of bed and sat beside her. I then poked her nose. She sneezed at it. How cute. Wait, not cute, I should say interesting. And I wanted to avoid anything related with 'cute' while I was here. I started poking her cheeks at what she made a weird face. I had to struggle quite a bit to not laugh. Her cheeks were soft that it made me want to do it again. Then I decided it was time to wake her up. I leaned over her and said softly in her ear "_____, ______, it's time to wake up." She then put a pillow on her face and said in a lazy voice. "lemme sleep! Five more minutes..." I was trying so hard not too laugh. Was this really the same girl that had told me that she wouldn't let her guard down around me while pointing a fork at my throat? I removed the pillow from her head and kissed her cheek. She sprung open her eyes. Her cheeks getting redder and hotter. She brought up a hand t where I had kissed her and stared at me with a look of confusion on her face. I couldn't hold in the laughing anymore and her bedhead was just making it worst. I burst out laughing loudly and holding my tummy. She looked at me even more confused. Then, she processed what just happened and shouted "STOP PLAYING AROUND!" I laughed even louder at her angry face it was so... interesting! "Sorry, sorry. I was just trying to wake you up!" I said still laughing. "Well what a nice way to wake up someone." She said ironically. "I know right?" I added just to get her angry.

Your P.O.V.

He was getting on my nerves now. Although he did look really cute laughing like that... it kind of made me want to laugh with him. I thought of glaring at him when I noticed he wasn't wearing his eyepatch. His hair had been covering his right eye all this time. I wanted to see his right eye really badly, but if he didn't want to let me, then what was the point in seeing it? It would just cause problems.

I got out of bed and faced my back towards him. "Hey, Phantomhive, I think you forgot to put on your eyepatch..." He stopped laughing at that. "D-don't worry! I haven't seen the eye yet if your worried about that..." he turned me around and handed me the eyepatch. He was smiling. "Would you help me put it on?" He asked. I took the eyepatch and stared at it. Then, I looked up and smiled nodding.

I tried putting it on, but it was harder than what it looked like. Sometimes it would fall loose and other times his hair would get in the way. Then, frustrated, I put the eyepatch in my mouth and took his hair out of his face and put it behind his ear. After that, I took the eypatch and placed it on his eye. Then, I got on my toes so I could reach behind his head and tie it right from the front.

MY P.O.V

He had been staring at you all along, but you were too concentrated on the eyepatch to notice. He had started thinking you were really cute interesting. He could keep watching you for hours and hours.

After you were done, you stepped back. "Perfect" you said smiling. "What are you getting so happy for? It's just an eyepatch..." He said as he started to unbutton his shirt casually. "Phantomhive, why are you- "Hey, I'm going to be staying here for a while probably so get used to it!" He said as he took his shirt off and threw it on the ground. He turned towards his closet and brought out another shirt. You then saw a tattoo on his back. More than a tattoo, it looked like a burn mark. Was that an imprinting? 'If that is an imprinting I'm sure he doesn't want to talk about it. You grabbed your change of clothes and went to the bathroom to change.

You washed your face and combed your hair into a low ponytail like a lot of boys did back then. You came out to see him waiting for you sitting on his bed. "You sure took your time" He said looking angry. "You could have gone before me..." He sighed and got up. "I don't know where the dining hall is, so you, have to guide me, and if we're late for breakfast, keep in mind that it's your fault." He said as he held the door open. One of our neighbours was getting out of their room then. "Hey what's wrong with you two making such a racket in early morning?" He had sandy blonde hair and greyish eyes. "Yeah, what's up with all the shouting and laughing? You two sure have some energy..." Said an identical boy to the first one coming out of the room yawning. "Who is this guy anyways?" Asked the first one. "Madries, he is is Ciel Phantomhive, my new roommate, and Phantomhive, these are the Madry twins, Kurt and Kyle. I think the one yawning just now was kurt, (Madry 2) he is more passive than the other Madry, and Kyle (Madry 1) is more... The grumpy one." you said trying to give the shortest introductions possible. "Hey, _____, are you trying to pick a fight with me?" Said Kyle. "Calm down, Madry 1, it was just introductions..." He seemed a bit angry. "Hey, Kyle, we're going to be late for breakfast and we won't get any, I think we should all get going." Said Kurt as you smiled. "Hey, Madry 1, you should learn something from your brother." I said making my way down the corridor as everyone started following after me.