11 As expected, "... You dog!"

"As expected"
3rd person's P.O.V.

______ walked ahead of them and they followed her. All o them had a smile on their face. Ciel was acting like the good child he had planned to be in front of everyone. Then he started thinking. "Hey, Madries, how come everyone calls him _____?" He said pointing at the girl who turned around at the sudden question. "Isn't that name a bit girlish?" he added. "Well, it is but... since everyone calls him that..." responded kyle scratching his head. "Everyone started calling him that way because it was his middle name and, generally, it was to make fun of his middle name; he just ignored everyone, but the name kind of settled in so... And since he doesn't mind being called _____, then that's what we call him."Said Kurt. "Let me get this straight then, this boy here is being called a girl name because it was his middle name. People started making fun of he- his middle name but since he ignored, it was no fun. But everyone had been calling him that and he didn't mind and you still call her-... I mean, his middle name because it has allready settled in?" He asked. _____ was glaring hat him. 'This stupid brat is going to blow me off!' She thought. "Yes" the twins answered at the same time.

Then, they entered the cafeteria. They saw Sebastian walking towards them with two plates that had chocolate cake on them. "Professor Michaelis! How come you are here?" Ciel said as cheerfully as he could. "Well, I thought I'd have a little chat with the new student at breakfast, and here I am" He said smiling. They started walking towards the table chatting happily. _____ was amazed at their acting skills. 'They are so different in public...' She thought. She felt someone tugging on her sleeve, and turned around. It was kyle. He brought his face closer to her as he stared at Sebastian. "Hey, _____, who is that? He looks... suspicious." He whispered in her ear. "He is Sebastian Michaelis. He is the new history teacher and also the blue dorm's dorm supervisor. I don't see anything suspicious in him and could you let go of my sleeve, Madry 1?" She said annoyed. Then, she walked over to where they were sitting and asked almost drooling. "Hey, Mr. Michaelis, wouldn't be the that chocolate cake you brought be for me?" She couldn't take her eyes off of it. "Why of course, I already had breakfast so I had brought one for you, and one for young Phantomhive." He said smiling.

Your P.O.V

The moment I had a bite, I almost cried. It was so delicious! "Where's the chef?! I want to congratulate him! This is his finest work!" I said shouting as everyone looked at me. Then I felt to fists grinding my head. "How many times have I told you about NOT SHOUTING IN THE DINING HALL?!" Said a voice coming from behind me. It was Max Grave the chef. "Hey, Max!congratulations on the cake! This is the best chocolate cake I've had in my life! No, wait, the 2nd best!" I said as I patted his back. "Hey, it ain't me who you should congratulate, I didn't make it." He said looking the other way. "Huh? But aren't you the one in charge of making the desserts?" I said confused. "Well, usually, yes. But not today. I kinda overslept and when I came into the kitchen to make breakfast I found that this teacher here had made ten giant chocolate cakes for everyone. I only helped with the icing" He said pointing at Sebastian. "As expected" I mumbled. "Did ya say something?" asked Max. "Nothing"I said as the butler smiled.

Max sat beside us. "Hey Max, don't you have some work to do?" I asked as I continued eating. "Naaaah, the teacher helped a lot and I finished long ago" He said as he put his hands behind his head. "Max this is a place for students to eat and you are occupying a student's seat." Said Madry 2 as he sat down in front of us with his cake. "Yeah, get lost already you dumb chef." Said Madry 1 as he sat beside his brother. "Are you picking a fight with me?" Said the dumb chef. "You guys are so alike" I said. "Who is alike?" asked Madry 1 as if to confirm what I just said. "Well, isn't it obvious? You and Max." Said Madry 2. they were both going say something but were interrupted by Ciel. "I'll be going ahead with Mr. Michaelis since I've already finished my breakfast. ______, I'll see you later at the door then. You still have to give me a proper tour." He said as he got up smiling. Sebastian followed after him.

I quickly finished my cake and ran after them. "I'll see you guys later!"I said waving at the guys and running towards the door. When I arrived, There was no one in the corridor, or so I thought. "Who are you looking for, dumb girl?" I turned to see Ciel leaning against the door. However Sebastian was already gone. "Actually, I was looking for you and...!!" He suddenly licked my face. I fell backwards on the ground. "Wh- what are you doing, you... you dog!" He crouched in front of me and with that fake smile he said. "There was some chocolate on your face, so I cleaned it. I can't go around school with a person who has a dirty face, now can I?" He then brought out a hand to help me up. "Hurry, get up. You're giving me a tour, remember?" I got hold of his hand and got up. "Yes, I remember" I sighed and started walking. Then I stopped him. "Do you have some place in mind where you want to go first?" I asked. "hmm... take me to... someplace where you go very often in your free time." I smiled and said OK cheerfully. I was going to take him to the garden and show him the big oak tree, so I was happy.

Sorry if it was boring, next one is more interesting^^