Xavier Part II

Sandra and I sort out the mail. When we've finished sorting it out we take the mail upstairs to the guys.

I have a box with a cake in it for Dick. I place it onto the trolley.

Sandra presses the button for the top floor and we wait for the door to open.

Dick is sitting at his desk with fruit baskets and balloons around the table. A welcome back balloon. He looks over at Sandra and I.

"Sandy," she runs over to him and throws herself into his arms.

Cody steps out of his office. "I thought I heard Sandra." He looks over at the couple on the other side of the room.

"You did."

He looks at the box in my hand. "What's in there?"

I smile. "A treat for Dicky."

Sandra pulls away from Dick.

I run over to Dicky an hug him.

He wraps his arms around me. "What's in the box?"

"I brought you a treat."

He smiles. "Thank you. I can't stand to look at these fruit baskets people left me. I hope it something sugary."

I give him the box.

On top of the cake I put a fake cockroach on it.

Dick open the box and screams. He drops the cake on the floor.

I scoop up the box and fake cockroach. I move the cockroach around in his face. "It's fake, Dicky. I dare you to touch it."

Dick touches the cockroach. "It feels real."

I laugh. "Yeah, that's why I put it in there. I also wanted you to scream like a little girl."

Sandra, Cody and I laugh.

He hits my arm. "Sometimes I hate you."

I hug him. "That's a lie."

Sandra stands next to Dick. "Dani got a letter from the Prison today."

Dick stiffens next to me. "Don't tell me Xavier wants to see you?"

I shrug. "I haven't opened it. I don't want to do it alone."

Dick, Cody and Sandra stand next to me and I rip open the envelope and pull out the piece of paper.

Dear Sissy,
          I can't tell you everything in the this letter since the guards here are nosy f@@@ers. Can you visit me in the prison over the next couple of days? There are things we need to talk about face-to-face.

Love
Xavier.
xoxoxo

I rip the letter into pieces.

Cody wraps his arms around me. "Are you going to see him?"

I shrug.

***

Xavier

I am sitting in my jail cell with the my cell-mate. The guy jumps off the bed and uses the urinal we have in our cell. He starts talking to me while he takes a leak.

"Who's the girl?" He points to the picture on the wall I have of my sister.

I smile. "She's my sister. Stunning isn't she?"

Kyle nods. "Yeah, she's something alright. I hope she doesn't have a Boyfriend."

I stand up. "She does and I shot the arsehole."