Revelation

I slip into a red one shoulder dress.

Cody looks at me. "I don't want to go to the party tonight. I'd rather go to bed with you."

I smile. "I feel the same way. I want to tell Dad about the baby. I can't believe I was going to have twins."

He kisses my cheek. "At least we got to keep one of the babies."

"I know. I'm looking forward to the day we get to find out the sex of our baby. He or she is going to love the room."

Every night before I go to bed I find myself walking into the babies room. I sit on the rocking chair and think about my family. I have Dad, Lauren, Dick. Sandra, Cody and Kendal for now. Our family will bet bigger when my baby is born and I'm looking forward to next chapter in my life, becoming a mother and hopefully someday a wife.

Cody wraps his arms around me. "What are you thinking about?"

"I hope I'm not going to be a terrible mother."

He kisses my cheek. "You won't be. You're a mother to Kendal and a good influence in her life. Parents shape their kids to the way they will be as an adult."

"Xavier needed two parents. He had none and grew up taking care of himself. He moved from school to school before he graduated from high school."

"Really,"

I nod. "Yeah, I heard he went to six boarding schools. Heather wasn't happy with Dad buying Xavier's way into each school after he was expelled for attacking other students."

"If your father married your mother do you think Xavier's life would have been better?"

I nod. "I would have had a the best relationship with my brother. He probably would have dated my friends."

Cody and I go quiet.

I look at the brown wig and the big ugly glasses I was wearing for the past three months.

This is the last time I have to wear it.

I put the wig and glasses on.

I wrap my hand behind his neck. "How do I look?"

He smiles. "Beautiful,"

I stand on my tippy toes and I kiss him.

His tongue slips into my mouth

I run my hands threw his hair before letting my arms rest behind his neck.

His hands move down my back and he pulls me closer to him.

I can feel his erection through my dress. I rub against him.

He pulls away. "You need to stop."

I continue to rub against him. Teasing him.

He shakes his head. "Let's go before I take you bed and we don't make it to the party,"

"We don't want to be late do we?" I pick up my handbag.

We leave the house.

A limo is waiting on the side of the road.

Cody turns to me. "Do you think that is for us?"

I smile. "Yep, it's the Martinez limo." I point to the number plate.

"What else does your father own?"

"Dad owns a limo company, helicopter port, a private plane, motorcycles and he's branching out to fashion." I climb into the limo. I point to the fridge. "Do you want something to drink?"