Heartbreak

Since The Deal is finished and your after another book to read. Here's another one of my books. I will be updating this book on Monday, Wednesday and Saturday.

Here's an excerpt:

January 13th 2015

I walk through the door of apartment Fifteen B, that I share with my fiancée Kayne Waterhouse. I met Kayne when I was sixteen. He was in some of my classes and we hit it off. A couple weeks later he asked me. We've been together since.

Opening the door to the bedroom, I hear moaning. I see Kayne is on top and inserting his small prick into a girl. I can't move from the spot I'm standing in.

The girl screams. "What the Fuck!"

I have a smirk on my face. It's not just any girl in bed with my fiancée it's my god damn little sister.

Fuck.

Kayne slowly turns to face whoever made her scream. "Get lost!"

I walk to the bed. "Let's have a threesome?"

Kayne smiles. "You want that?"

"Suuuure..."

My sister looks at me then at Kayne. "Are you really considering this? I'm not going to watch you fuck her. She's my sister."

I clear my throat. "How long have you been doing this behind my back?"

Kayne looks angry. "Don't you fucking dare, Gina."

She ignores him. "Ten years."

She's been sleeping with him since she was sixteen.

Gina continues. "I'm pregnant and we're getting married."