The Dead, The Heart Aches

Don got out of the car and changed into himself, ripping the lab coat quickly.

"We have to leave now Donatello, they are coming for you."

Don nodded.

Splinter turned around and ran up a building, so Don followed.

"Did Sarah bring you back to life?"

"No Donatello, Sarah did not bring me back to life."

They jumped onto another building, but Don could hear a helicopter up ahead.

"Follow me!"

Don turned to the right and jumped down into an alley way.

Don looked behind him and noticed that Splinter was at the edge of the building, looking down at him.

"Spl..."

Splinter raised his had to silence Don. Then Don saw Splinter fade away into the night sky.

"What?"

This doesn't make sense, it's impossible.

Don punched the wall, almost making it go to the other side.

Then Don heard sirens coming in hot.

Time to change.

Don changed to his human form, except he was wearing blue jeans, a dark blue T-shirt that said on the back in Japanese monster. He also was wearing black and dark blue Nike shoes.

Then Don walked out and started walking down the side walk, having the police cars fly right by him.

I wonder if I'm in California.

Don looked around and saw a building that said help wanted.

'Don are you serious.'

Yeah I finally can get what I want, to hide from everyone.

'Not everyone.'

The image of Splinter appeared in his head as he disappeared into thin air.

Please that didn't happen.

Then Don looked at the sign again.

Besides, I can finally be human. So people won't look at me and run, so no one just hates me. I just want to be normal.

Don walked in the building and saw wooden floors were nicely polished, with a bar that had a marble counter top. Right behind it had wooden shelves with bottles of beer and wine being shined with light. On the other side had metal stools with red cushions, then a glass wall separated the bar from the wooden benches with black cushions and metal tables.

As Don looked around, he saw a TV on the right side of the bar showed the prison he excsaped from.

"I'm standing here where the Monster excsaped and we just found out that he turned his form into Lilly Harmonie. She was not injured but what she says is amazing."

Then the camera went to Lilly, but her hair was down and she wasn't wearing her glasses.

"He told me his name and how he is and told me his birthday which was yesterday, his age is twenty years old. His name is Donatello."

Don looked away from the TV and sat down on the stool, covering his face.

I wonder what my...what the torture is saying.

Next thing Don knows, he hears heavy foots steps on the other side of the bar coming towards him.

"Bad day."