"Park park park park!!!"

- Pic of Parker-

-alley-

Today is Monday but it feels like Thursday. Everyone is moving slowly some of the boys ain't even up yet.

It's only 7 though but I'm up well I never really went to bed. I'm okay when I'm around people but when I'm alone it's hard not to just cry and I know If I let myself think about my mom and Jared I will mostly start cutting again.

Blake try's to always have someone around me I think he knows if I'm alone I'll cut. But he hasn't said that yet.

I haven't talked to James in two days Im trying to avoid him. I know he wants the truth but I just can't give it to him yet. It's to hard to talk about let alone think about.

Jake and Chris spend a lot of time with me I'm getting to know them better like jakes favorite color is blue and Chris favorite color is red. They are nothing alike I mean aren't twins supposed to be some what alike?

" earth to alley" Chris waves his hands in my face.

" oh yeah sorry" I still don't talk much it's hard I don't know what to say.

" are you okay?" Chris asks worried.

"Yeah just thinking"

" ok well we're going to to the park and we want you to come"

" umm I don't know "

" come on alley you can't just sit here all day"

"Why not"

" let me rephrase that I won't let you sit here all day so get your ass up stair and get ready" he wasn't being mean but I sure as hell wasn't going to win this fight.  I mean I just don't want to go sit at a park all day you know what am I supposed to do I'd rather be here.

" I hate you " I joke cuz I really don't hate him I mean how could hate Chris he's so lovable.

" you know you love me princess" he smirks.

" yeah what ever helps you sleep at night"

" okay okay go get ready" he pushes me up the stairs.

I go to my closet and find a cute pair of skinny jeans and a long sleeve shirt it's starting to get cold here.

I put the close on cuz I already had a shower today. I go get my brush to brush my hair then I look in the mirror and decided I look fine so grab my converse and put them on and go down stairs to see everyone ready but Blake.

" where's Blake"  I ask

" he had some Business to take care of"
Jake told me

"Oh"  why would he leave for some business he doesn't work. Where is he i can't go with out him I don't know all of the guys what is going on.

" come on"  Chris told me come over to me.

" you know I think I'll stay here" I told him  walking up the stairs.

" no you don't" he grabbed me by my arm.

" let go" I scream wow I screamed that's a first

" I got this go ahead" James came over to me

Chris let go of my hand and I bolted for my room but before I got to the door two strong arms came around my waist.

I didn't have to look I knew it was James.

He didn't say anything to me just through me over his shoulder with me screaming he walked out the cars. He went straight to his car which was an awesome car it's like one of those cars from fast and furious. It is really cool.

He put me in the passenger seat and lock to my side door they went around to his side and got in.

" wow you actually got her out of the house" I here Parker laugh in the back set.

" yup" James said

" park park park park!!!"Cameron yells.

Man that kid is so cute.

" yes yes we're going Cameron" Parker tells him.

Here we go!

==========================

Please comment and vote!!!