I dont need your help

-alley-
Picture of Damon

How would I tell them? Will they hate me? I don't think I can't take this much more.

"No Alex didn't tell us any thing" one of the guys side but I couldn't tell who. My eyes where way to blurry to see.

It was like I was spinning in a small room that got smaller and smaller. I saw stars and felt weak like I was stuck in this moment.

I got up with Damon helping me stand. I almost fell but Damon held me up.

"I-I- Blake had a car race he wanted m-me to go with him. Someone from my past was there I-i got upset and Blake toke me home."

At this point I was balling my eyes out. It was like I was living all this over again.

" my moms car was h-home she wasn't supposed to be there. I-I couldn't find her. Blake went to his room I looked of my m-mom."

Damon held me up as I my knee dropped from under me.

"I fond her In her room on the floor dead. She was dead." I fell as Damon fell with me. Balling and screaming.

James look sad, mad, and everything I couldn't see with blurry eyes.

"I'm so sorry alley" James came over to me

" no" i whispered

I'm not going to do this I cant do this anymore it hurts to much. I can't hurt anyone any more.

" alley I'm sorry" James got closer by me

" no stop" I yell

"Alley let me help you" James held my hand

" I don't need your help just leave me alone"

I ran to my room locked the door and got a backpack. I started to fill my bag with everything I need nothing else.

I could here people running around then the boys where banging on my door. But there to late.

I put my foot in the window seal and climbed to the roof I got to the lowest part of the house and jumped off I'm lucky there was grass or I would have broken many bones.

I ran as fast as I could not looking back for anything. I run down a street then go down a alley ( haha who got that???)

I take my phone out going down the list of names to call tell I find my brothers name.

Blake please answer

It rings tell it tells me to leave a message.

I call again

Again

Again

Again

No answer. Crap what do I do I'm not going back. No way they hate me. There rich kids with a mom dad and everything they want. Screw them.

I look at my phone trying to find a name a person I haven't talked to sense my mom passed away. Someone I can trust.

So I call......

----------------------------------------------

Clift hanger.  Sorry guys I'll be updating soon.

Don't forget to comment and vote!