Ready? Set! Go!!!

(Picture is of Ryan. You will be meeting him in this chapter)

Ready? Set! Go!!!

The race started. The dust blows up and makes me sneeze. Blake is dead last and isn't very happy. He almost is hitting the wall next to him.

He just isn't the same since we got back to Aidan's house. He finish 3rd in the race. Not good enough but that didn't stop all the sluts from crowding his car at the finish line.

None of them had enough clothes on. They all looked trashy but that still didn't stop Blake. He got out of the car picked his favorite one of the crowed. Which was a tan blonde. She wore ripped shorts and a "crop top" I guess out could call it that. It was barely covering her nips.

He picked her out smacked her butt and started to make out with her. Soon he takes it farther and I can't stand to watch my broth fuck this girl so I walk away and decided to get a drink.

It was a hot day almost 105 degrees outside. My light skin was turning red and sore. I hadn't had anything to drink and I was starting to feel faint.

I find the closest stand with drinks and a short line. I decided I'd get a strawberry lemonade. It was sweet but also sour. Just perfect.

I decided I'd walk over to the bar to get a shot. They don't card and I'm thinking this lemonade isn't strong enough.

I walk over to the bar and order a tall strong vodka. As soon as he hands it to me I down it and decided to get another. He gives another to me and I pour it in the lemonade but I can't taste it so I order three more and pour them all in the lemonade. Oh and one more shot.

You only live once right? Not even that I want to be alive but hey imma have a good time.
Or a drunk time. Which is a good time.

Aidan walks by the bar a few sets next to me I quickly pull myself down and crawl out. I've been avoiding his since we got here. It's not him it's me. I just can't be around him and make good logical choices.

Every time he's around i lose my mind. All I can think about is kissing him. And how bad I want him. But I'm not good for him. I'm a drunk girl that hurts herself and hates life.

I'm not a safe choice

I'm not a good choice

I'm not even a choice

He's tried to talk to me but I just blow him off and leave or lock my door. Even though he has a key. He doesn't dare use it. And Blake doesn't really pay attention to what I do anymore either. Heck I've lost 17 pounds since we got here a week ago.

Blake actually told me I look better. I don't think he actually knows what I'm doing.

It's like he knows I'm thinking about him and he text me.

Blake- going home. I have some business to take care of.

I ignored the text. By business he means having sex with that girl.

Guess I'm not going home. No way am I going to go listen to all that. Plus Blake's room is literally next to mine and you can hear everything. I mean EVERYTHING.

My phone rings again so I pull it out of my pocket and see the caller.

My heart stops for a moment.