wait

Aj

Cringing as all the tape stuck to my body. My heart was racing as Paige sped down the freeway.

Coming to a complete stop i hit my head on the dashboard making everything blur before Paige touched my head blood leaking from it.

"Look wat you made me do Aj.." She cried and I started to believe she was some kind of psycho.

"Stay right here and dont move" She says getting out of the car.

Coming back to reality, I realized we were at a gas station.

The duct tape started burning my mouth and hands as I tried my best to get it off.

Turning around I looked for something to cut myself loose with. I found a screwdriver in the backseat floor.  Hurrying up I fell in the backseat trying to pick them up with my chucks.

'Come onn' I thought sweating as Paige was paying at the register. The screw driver kept slipping and I couldn't get it up. I stopped and hurried to the front seat, until I saw Seth walking out of the store. "MMMMM!!" I tried screaming and honked the horn with my head which got his attention.

He dropped his phone walking towards the car. "I dont think so!" Paige says coming out pointing a gun at Seth. " Paige just wait a minute ok think about your career-"

"NO! SETH, YOUR ALWAYS TAKING STUFF FROM ME! YOU TOOK AWAY MY LIFE, MY VIRGINITY AND THEN YOU JUST LEFT....AND NOW YOUR TRYNA STEAL MY GIRL!"

'What?'

"Seth didnt tell you that did he Aj! That - that me and him dated and he just left me to be miserable huh!?  And you want to date this asshole! "

Spitting the tape of my mouth I had finally got to get a word out. "Paige please!!"

" Aj please darling stop crying! You know what..you dont have to worry anymore cause Im gonna finish this!"

"NO!"