stay with me

⚢        ⚢        ⚢        ⚢        ⚢        ⚢        ⚢        ⚢

        Aj roamed the halls with her head hanging down in shame. She had gotten another beating. Now Aj's occupation was as a wwe diva, She was actually one of the longest reigning divas ever. That's until she met Paige. Not only did Paige take her dignity but she took her title. Then came along Nikki who then took it away from her.

        When that happened Paige took all of her anger out on Aj. Ever since Aj has been hanging her head covering the bruises with her hand and her love bites jacket which hadn't been washed since the last time Paige hit her and caused blood to spew on it.

        No one ever talks to Aj, not even the divas, but when they found out about her problem and the violence going on between her and paige they tried helping but Aj pushed them away, exactly what they did to her before they found out about the violence and anger between the two.   

        Dolph has tried to help more than once, Even her step brother Roman Reigns, She hates them both dearly but still has some love left for Dolph inside. But she knows if she were to ever cheat on Paige there would be consequences.

Then there was Seth and Dean.

The Lunatic Fringe and The Architect.

        The two that have undying unbearable love for her, The second reason why the two are feuding. Seth and Aj have been friends since Indy, Seth just was always stuck in the friendzone not knowing how to get out. And Dean has been in love with her since the day he saw her. Dean Ambrose in love it's completely unthinkable..but he was.

        Now inside that ring was Aj's only escape to life at home, She was forced a smile on her face as if everything was fine, She skipped around that ring like she had no worry in the world. That is the symbol of a flower, Whose slowly wilting.

Aj tripped over a large foot falling face forward.

               "Im sorry I should have been looking where I was going"

Her eyes squeezed shut she flinched as the obvious man tried helping her up.

             "Aj come on why are you flinching im not going to hurt you.."

        She opened her eyes and threw herself into Seths arms relaxing by his touch and the coldness of his briefcase on her thigh. She squeezed him so tight as If there was nothing else in the world to hold onto.

    "I missed you..soo much" Seth couldn't help but squeeze her back. "Aj im worried about you" Aj sighed letting go and walking the other way.

                                                "Dont walk away from me Aj!"

                                               "Your just like the others!"

                "Im nothing like the others ..They dont care as much as I do...Aj I love you"

                                "I think you have a match against Dean soon"

 She shut him out..Like she did everyone else, Like Paige did to her.

"Im gonna call you later..Ok?"

        Aj said not one word back, all was heard was a sniffle and the bottom of her chucks hitting the floor in angry stomps. Aj stopped her crying and her heavy breathing when she found herself at Paige's personal dressing room door.

        She rubbed her eyes and taking a deep breath before knocking. "Paige! guess who it is!" Aj said forcing a smile on her face. There was silence nothing heard on the other end of the door but giggling. Aj knocked harder everytime she heard a laugh her anger grew even more.

                  "Paige you better open up this door right now Damnit!"

Aj was now banging and yelling at the door. Her hands became twitchy as she began to rock back and forth on her heels.

        The door cracked open and her deep british accent made her heart beat super fast almost as if she were going to have one of  her frequent panic attacks . Her skin became hot as she watched Emma stare her in the eye, Laugh and walk past her out of Paige's dressing room like nothing happened.

   "Hey Aj babe I was just talking to Emma about our little you know match tonight against you and Brie"

        "I dont give a damn what kind of match it is why is she leaving your dressing room    giggling like a horny school girl!"

                      "You need to calm down"

        "No you need to stop treating me like this! I love you and you just-" Aj was stopped in the middle of her sentence with a heard slap to the face which made her yelp. Paige then yanked her by her hair and through her across the room. "DONT YOU EVER! AND WHEN I SAY EVER RAISE YOUR VOICE AT ME AGAIN! GOT IT BITCH HUH!?!"

"Yes Yes!" Aj whimpered holding the back of her which was now bleeding. "Im making sure I destroy your ass tonight" She kicked her out of the way making her way out the door.

Aj layed there thinking back on what just happened. "Please..dont leave me again...Stay with me Paige please" She whimpered quietly to herself.

Still holding her head Aj felt herself slowly drift asleep.

"Aj?...AJ!?" Seth came to her side, some one attempting to help her for the second time.

He lifted her up bridal style and putting her into the back of his car and driving away

This ain't love, It's clear to see

But darling, stay with me..

✖✖✖

Sam Smith = My King ♛♛♛

Stay Beautiful and stand up to abuse ~ Bella❀✿❁