tired

*Click*

        "W-what are you doing baby?" I stuttered stammering back into the wall. "I don't want to be with you anymore Aj, I don't want you here at all" I watched as she pointed that gun at me not having one single bit of emotion in her eyes.

"Baby please wait-!"

        I gasped catching my breath sitting up sweating and panting in another unfamiliar bed. My shoulders tingled by the touch of cold hands and Seth's warm eyes staring into mine. "What time is it! Why am I here!" I rushed to get up but he sat me back down on my bum. "Aj you need to chill it's 3 in the morning and I got worried"

"Paige is going to kill me are you crazy! MY match I missed it I-"

"Sssh Aj calm down"

        "I cant I'm gonna lose my job and - Omg my chest!!" I clutched the oversized white t-shirt feeling my heart beat 10 times harder, I was dripping sweat I couldn't breath and I was shaking uncontrollably, I was having another Panic attack.

"Aj are you ok! What's wrong!?" I gasped for breath trying to get a grip on the dresser I leaned on. "Panicking!"

"Come on I'm taking you to the hospital!"

        "No put me down" I managed to get out of his arms only for me to stumble and fall to my knees. My breathing slowed and my heartbeat slowed. "What the hell just happened!?!" Seth looked furious.

"I had a Panic Attack...it happens all the time"

"Why don't you go get that checked out?"

"I don't want to..."

"Aj .."

        "I cant go out of the house without her suspecting me cheating" he pursed his lips moving from by my side. Looking down I looked like a nervous wreck. My hair was in knots and I smelled like I haven't bathed in ages. "Why are you still with her Aj?"

"Oh that's easy, Because I love her, she makes me happy-"

"DO YOU HEAR YOURSELF! SHE BEATS YOU AND CHEATS ON YO-"

"What!?"

"Aj please..for me for your family for everyone just get help please-"

"EVERYONE DOESN'T MATTER! AS LONG AS I HAVE PAIGE...NOTHING MATTERS TO ME!"

"Listen to yourself Aj please just let me talk, Coming from the guy who knew you since Nxt, You were always so happy, bubbly and fun to be around..what happened?"

"Paige happened" I attempted to leave but as I grabbed the door knob her blocked my way, turning around and forcing his lips onto mine. Kissing back was the last thing I wanted to do. A moan escaped my mouth before I figured out what I was doing. I tried pushing him away but he was so damn strong and sexy and just asdfghjkl.

"Noo Seth "

"Shut up"