saturday

Paige

I walked into our room, the room that we shared together grabbing a pillow and hitting her upside the head. "Get up loser we're going skating" I loved waking her up in special ways. I never thought of it as abusing her I was always just joking.

        Take your medication they say but no! im not ever taking that shit again. Maybe that's why im like this I want to have fun and if that means beating up my girlfriend then fucking after we get into a fight then to hell with it.

        "What's the time?" She asked all groggy. "It doesn't matter get up so we can go have fun K princess?" See I wasn't always a bitch, just when she pushes my buttons. "Okay" She rushed into the bathroom taking a shower.

"WEE WOO WEE WOO YOUR TIME IS UP GET OUT OF THE SHOWER WITH YOUR TOWEL OFF NOW!" See fun,

She did as told and started to get dressed. "You look stunning babe"

"Thanks not so bad your self"

"Grab my keys will ya we're going to sky zone first"

When we arrived to the indoor trampoline park Aj's face was filled with joy as if she hadn't had this kind of excitement in a while.

"Your the best girlfriend ever!" She squeezed me before taking her shoes off and taking off .

I paid for the both of us entering with her.

I smiled watching her and a group of teen girl counting how many times she could do a backflip.

"Boy that was fun wasn't it baby?"

She asked as we walked back to the car.

"Extravagant and funny as hell when you landed on your head." I began to laugh which shut her up.

"Listen don't get all scroogy when we get to the skating ring"

"Ok"

"I haven't skated In years...why don't you have your skates on?" Aj asked me and I was kind of embarrassed to say but. "I don't know how to"

"What!? are you joking?"

"Uhh no!"

"Come on babe I'll teach you" She grabbed my hand pulling me towards the rink almost busting my ass. "OOOOH my god!" I yelled clutching on tight to her small figure.

"Your so embarrassing"

just a fill in chapter before I get to my ideas that I had for this..

Stay Beautiful ~ Bella