Chapter 75

(Stiles POV)

The days were going by so quick and Lydia was winning. Although I haven't gave in, I was close. She'd bite her lip a lot, make a bunch of innuendos, walk around in her bra and underwear, and even come onto Isaac and flirt with him.  I tried so hard to make her give in but I couldn't. 

"Lydia, why don't we call this off?" I asked.

"Why? Cause you're losing?" She laughed.

"No, it's just stupid."

"I'm not giving up until I win."

"Well, I'm not giving up."

She rolled her eyes and walked towards Isaac. She put her hand on his shoulder and gazed into his eyes. She gave him the look that she usually gives me, the look of lust.

"Isaac, will you help with something in my room?" She asked seductively.

"Yeah sure." He responded.

She turned to me, winked and walked into the room with Isaac. A couple minuets later, all I heard was giggling. I ran into the room. They were just sitting on the bed. Lydia stood up and yelled "Ha, gotcha!"

"What?" I responded.

"Here you go, Isaac." She told him as she handed him $20.

"What was that?" I asked

"I knew you would give in if I pretended to have sex with Isaac." 

"So you told him about everything? About us?" I asked

"Sorta" 

"Were you actually going to have sex with her?" I asked Isaac.

"Well, If I didn't know.." He responded.

"Jesus" I said.

"It's not like it would've mattered."  Isaac started "Since I knew that you guys weren't dating, I didn't have to worry." 

"What about Scott?" I asked.

"It's not like I'm dating Lydia, so i'd just be a friends with benefits kinda thing." He said.

I looked at Lydia and she looked right back at me. 

"You lose!" She laughed.