Chapter 43

(Stiles POV)
I had to admit I still missed Lydia, I couldn't help it. But I am happy with Kira. The way Lydia told everyone the story was way different than my perspective.

2 years before...

I got home from work like any other night. Me and Lyd were still living with Scott and Kira. I expected a relaxing, laid back night, but it wasn't. Scott and Kira were arguing about something I didn't care about. Of coarse I would back up Scott on anything, except I was eavesdropping and I heard Kira yell "so you can cheat on me, but I can't have any male friends?". I was assuming Scott cheated on Kira. Then I heard Scott slam the door.

"God I just hate him sometimes!" Kira sighed "sorry about that Stiles, Scott ch..."

She then broke down crying. I opened my arms and leaned down for a hug. I let go when she seemed all right.

"Thanks" she whispered

Then our eyes met. We just stood there gazing at each other. She grabbed my face and started kissing me. It wasn't that weird since we were friends, and I was just making her feel better after the whole Scott thing. Everything was under control until our kiss turned into a heated make out session then the session lead to... you know. Long story short, Lydia came home to me and Kira and she freaked out and called the wedding off.

End of flashback

"Hey how'd you like to go Beacon Hills new farmers market?" Kira asked me

"Sure" I replied