4. It Takes One To Know One

Nick and I ordered our food along with Blake's, "You know what he wants?" I asked as we sat down in the booth. I slid off my leather jacket and placed it beside me, on the seat.

"I've known Blake since diaper years, plus it helps that he orders the same thing every time we come here. Double bacon, double cheese, three tomatoes laid on perfectly and shredded fried olives. They named it the Blake-inater."

"No offense but that sounds really disgusting, who would eat that?" Let's just say I'm a picky person when it comes to food.

He smirked, "Well their's Blake and well Blake."

"You mean Blake is the only one who eats it, yet they put it on the menu?"

Nick chuckled, picking up one of his fry's, "Yeah, they've probably made a fortune from just Blake ordering it, they owe him at least this much."

"I'm guessing you're explaining the oh so amazingly delicious Blake-inater. " A guy said, sliding in the booth next to Nick. He was tall, had dirty blonde hair and pretty blue eyes.

"You must be Blake." I said before picking up my shake.

He smirked, "And you must be an angel," His blue eyes twinkled, as he bit his bottom lip, "Tell how bad did it hurt when you fell from heaven." He leaned closer to me.

I had to force myself not to roll my eyes. I just leaned forward as well, a smirk playing my lips, "I didn't fall from heaven, I crawled out of hell."

He chuckled backing up, "Oh I'm going to like you."

"Blake, this is Ariel, Ariel this is the man whore Blake." Nick stated, before he bit into his hamburger.

Blake gasped, "Man whore?! Nicky! How dare you!"

"Hey, I'm just being completely and utterly honest here." Nick replied, mouth full of food.

Blake punched his arm, "I'm just a ladies man, I'm the topping to their ice cream and their is so many different flavors."

"Gross man, just shut up." Nick said, as he faked gagged.

I raised my eye brows, "Not so interested with the female anatomy?" I question, shoving a hand full of fry's in my mouth. What? Don't act like none of you haven't ever stuffed you face full of food!

"Is it that obvious?" He questioned sheepishly.

I smiled lightly, "Let's just say the saying, it takes one to know one, isn't all that far off. Also most guys don't call girls beautiful, anymore."

His eyes went wide, "I thought you were, I mean, I just assumed-"

"What? Just cause I don't look like butch lesbian, doesn't mean that I'm not into girls." I explained as his cheeks went red.

"I didn't mean it like that, I just, I mean-"

"Assumed I know, we're totally even though because I thought you were into girls." He sighed in relief while Blake was still trying to process anything, "I think he's broke."

"Who? Blake? Nah he did this when I came out to him, give it a second. He's a slow processer sometimes."

After a mintue or so, Blake just started laughing, "This makes so much sense right now!"

"Maybe you did brake him..." Nick told me, scooting as far away from Blake as possible.

"N-no!" He started breathing heavily trying to stop laughing, he finally got control of himself, clearing his throat, "We all know I'm a sexy devil, their would be no way you would turn me down, unless I'm literally not your type!"

I rolled my eyes, "Sure, blame it on my sexual orientation!" I laughed, turing my head, catching beautiful blue eyes. I blushed, looking away and glaring at the table. I should not be feeling like my heart is going to burst because of this stupid girl! She was obvious homophobic, the question here was, how'd she even know I was lesbian? It's not even important, she's not even important. For some odd reason, I just new that last part wasn't true which made me mad. I need to move on, even though their was no history between me and her at all.

"No but seriously, that's cool that you're open. So far Nick and some other guy are the only openly gay guys at the school." Blake stated, starting to eat his food.

"I guess now I'm the only openly lesbian at this school?" I asked, guess I can't have a romance life here, only my brother was able to.

"Yeah but-" Nick started but was cut off by a cold familiar voice that forced a shiver down my spine.

"Their is reasons why you are the only one." Caroline stated, her eyes like ice shards ready to pierce through me any second.

I scoffed, "Yeah because people like you exist." I snapped, glaring straight back. Well not straight if you catch my dift.

"In my day, your kind would be beat to death." She hissed, while Nick and Blake just sat there confused as hell.

My anger grew and if looks could kill, I'd be on the FBI's most wanted list, "Well in this era, my kind can get married in any 50 state's, guess we won."

She growled grabbing my bare arm, pulling me up and out of the booth. Her nails digging painfully into my arm. "You're still a dyke and dykes still go to hell." She hissed her face way to close to mine.

"Too bad I don't believe in your hell." I snapped right back, with a smirk, causing her to hold on tighter. I thought I heard a growl but it was probably just me inside my head, wishing to kill her.

"We. Are. Leaving." She demanded before dragging me out of the diner, leaving my jacket and backpack.

The driver held the door open, not making eye contact with either of us as she shoved me in the car, before climbing in herself. The ride was the same as yesterday, silent, tense and super awkward.

Everyone inside watched the entire thing, which -in my opinion- was pretty embarrassing. Nothing like getting harassed by your great aunt in front of a bunch of teens from your high school to make your day. I really am going to have to emotionally prepare myself for tomorrow because it's going to be a war zone. I'll most likely be the main gossip, and I'm bound to get into a physical fight with someone.

I am so screwed.