One Time Thing...Not

***Ricky's POV***

We pulled into my driveway then walked into the house. She set up my bracelet then I did something I probably shouldn't have done. I grabbed her face in my hands and kissed her passionately. But the weird thing is...she kissed me back.

"Ricky." She mumbled against my lips.
"I'm sorry. I just-" She cut me off by kissing me.

"Don't be. I was just going to say that if this happens, we need to keep this a secret." I nodded then crashed my lips to hers. Picking her up, I carried her to my bedroom and tossed her into the bed. Quickly shedding eachother of our clothes, I kissed up her inner thighs. Once I got close to her heat, I looked up at her. Kat nodded then I began kissing her closer to her heat, purposely breathing heavily so my breath hit her core. I kissed her a few more times then crawled over her.

"You sure?" I breathed. She nodded then smashed her lips against mine. I thrust into her hard, making her gasp.
"Ricky!" She moaned against my lips. Fuck. She feels amazing. I continually pounded into her, gripping her hips. I flipped us over, causing her to ride me.

"You're fucking beautiful, you know that?" I groaned. She kept moving and grinding on top of me.

"Fuck, Ricky. I'm so close." She moaned. I sat up and held her against me. I was almost to my breaking point.

"Damn." I breathed. We flipped back over and I thrust a few more times before we both cane undone.

"Ricky!" She screamed in pleasure. I let out a few moans, laced in profanities. I rode out our highs then flopped down next to her. "That was amazing."

"Agreed." I replied. We both looked over at eachother and burst out laughing. "I have this feeling that we should say this is a one time thing."

"You know we'd be lying then." She giggled. I couldn't help but pull her close and kiss her.

"So I guess this isn't a one time thing then."

"I hope not." She whispered. I grinned then kissed her again. "The unfortunate thing about this is that we can't tell anyone. Not even your bandmates."

"I understand." I replied. "I'm hungry. What about you?"

"Takeout?" Kat suggested. I nodded then pecked her lips.

"You have really soft lips." I said.

"So do you." I think I'm falling for her.

"Hmm. I was thinking Chinese. How about you?"

"Sounds great. Nothing with meat though. I'm a vegetarian."

"Not a problem. But I think we should take a shower first."

"I can agree with that." She chucked. We crawled out of my bed and headed to the bathroom.

***Shower, Kat's POV***

Ricky was standing behind me, his arms around my waist as we stood underneath the water.

"You hide your tattoos very well."

"I have to. People frown upon lawyers who have major ink." I giggled. Ricky grinned against my neck. I kissed his cheek, leaning my head back against his shoulder. Ricky looked down at me then gave me a sweet kiss. I turned around in his arms and wrapped mine around his neck. I was just about to kiss him when we heard his name being called.

"Ricky! Who's car is in the driveway?"
"Who's that?" I whispered.

"Ryan. The other guitarist in my band." I nodded in response.