Wedding Bells

***October 29th***

Ricky and I are getting married today. Well, sorta. We're not having a wedding. We, along with our bands and their significant others, are all going to courthouse. Ricky and I are just going to get married there. Ironically, by the judge who presided over his trial. But hey, it works. I was wearing a black lace dress with flats. My hair was off to the side, curly as usual. I recently dyed my hair ember orange so it contrasted well. Ricky was in a black dress shirt with dress pants and of course, black shoes. I say we looked completely matching. Except he wasn't wearing any lace. Haha. We all walked up to the courthouse.

"You ready, Kat?" Ricky asked softly, squeezing my hand.

"Yeah." I replied, smiling widely. "I love you."

"I love you too." We all proceeded inside the building and to the courtroom where we'll be married. The judge was already in there, smiling as we walked in.

"It's good to see you all. And under better circumstances." He said.

"Thank you, sir." Ricky and I said simultaneously.

"You're very welcome. Are you two ready to be married?" We nodded and took our places.

***Rings/Vows***

"Ricky, please repeat after me. With this ring, I promise to stand by your side faithfully and for as long as we both shall live."

"With this ring, I promise to stand by your side faithfully for as long as we both shall live." Ricky slid the plain black wedding band on before putting my cat ring on my right hand.

"Kat, please repeat after me. With this ring, I promise to stand by your side faithfully and for as long as we both shall live."

"With this ring, I promise to stand by your side faithfully and for as long as we both shall live." I slid Ricky's plain black wedding band on, smiling at him.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. Ricky, you may now kiss the bride." Ricky pulled me close and kissed me softly.

"I love you." He whispered against my lips.

"I love you too." I whispered back. The guys and girls erupted in cheers. Ricky and I smiled as we pulled away from each other.

"Congratulations. I now pronounce you Mr. and Mrs. Ricky Horror." The judge said, making us all laugh.

***Reception***

We were all gathered at our house for the 'reception' which consisted of games and food. That was it. We are all a bunch of twelve year olds apparently. But I couldn't be happier. Chris stood up and held up his glass.

"To Ricky and Kat on their wedding day. May the odd couple be together forever."

"To Ricky and Kat!" Everyone but us cheered. We smiled and raised our glasses, clinking them together.

"Thank you all for being there today. It means the world to us." I said, leaning against Ricky.

"You're welcome." Everyone chorused. We couldn't help but laugh. I love our family.

***Few Days Before Christmas, Ricky's POV***

I woke up early and jumped out of bed. Kat was supposed to be home on Christmas eve from her first tour. So, my intent for today is to clean the house and decorate it to the max for her. The wife loves Christmas decorations. I'm willing to do anything for her. And if anything means climbing up a ladder in the middle of winter to put Christmas lights and fucking light-up candy canes then I'll do that. Only for her though. Maybe I could call Chris and get his help. He's tall. Yep, I'm calling Chris. I grabbed my phone and called him.