Hello

***Few Years Later, Kat's POV***

I've been having baby fever. Like, I'm seeing babies everywhere and I want to have a baby with Ricky really badly.

"Kat, I'm home!" Ricky shouted from downstairs. I walked downstairs and jumped into his arms. "Hello gorgeous."

"Hey handsome. How was your day?"

"Great. And yours?"

"Fine. I wanted to talk to you about something."

"What's that?"

"What do you think about having a baby?" I asked quietly.

"You want to have a kid?"

"Yeah." I mumbled. "I'm sorry. It's a stupid idea."

"No it's not. Do you really want to have a baby, Kat?" I nodded. "Well then let's get upstairs and start trying."

"Are you serious?" I asked surprised.

"Yeah. Of course I am." He smiled. "I get to have fun with my wife and then we'll get to have this little creature that'll be apart of both of us." I grinned and kissed him hungrily. He held me close to him as he carried me to our bedroom. Once in our room, he tossed me down and crawled over me, giving me his famous smirk. I grabbed his face and kissed him passionately. I pulled his beanie off his head and tossed it behind him before starting on his shirt. Ricky grabbed my hands and pinned them to the bed. He kept them pinned with one hand and used the other to start pulling my leggings down. Ricky released my hands then kissed the bare skin around my panties. I started giggling due to the fact that it tickled. "What's so funny?"

"You kissing there tickled." I laughed. Ricky grinned then started kissing me again. And of course, I started giggling again. Ricky crawled back up over me and smirked devilishly. I pushed him over onto his back and straddled his hips. Ricky folded his arms behind his head and smiled.

"I love this view of you." He said seductively. I just smiled and ran my hands up his shirt, pulling it up. He sat up for a minute so I could pull it off then laid back down. I pulled his skinny jeans off and grinned at the fact that he wasn't wearing any boxers. I was still straddling his hips and decided to tease him a little bit. I bit my lip before slowly pulling off my oversized HIM shirt. Well it's actually Ricky's but whatever. We're married and it's kind of a given. I lightly tossed it at his face, making him chuckle. Next I undid my bra, tossing that behind me. Ricky grabbed the band of my underwear and literally ripped it then did it to the other side before completely ripping them away from me. He flipped us back over and wrapped one of my legs around his waist, putting my other over his shoulder. I felt his tip at my entrance. "Ready, babe?" I nodded then he pushed into me.

"Ricky!" I screamed. Every thrust felt as if it was going deeper and deeper. "Oh God yes!"

"You feel so fucking good, Kat." He moaned, picking up his pace. I dug my nails into his back as he pounded into me. Ricky gave me a sloppy kiss.

"Harder." I moaned. He started thrusting harder, burying his face in my neck. I ran my nails down his back, making Ricky groan in pleasure.
"Fuck. I fucking love you."

"I love you too." I replied breathlessly, kissing him. He gripped my hips and pounded into me even harder. "Ricky! I'm so close."

"Me too." He took my other leg and put it over his other shoulder, somehow plunging deeper into me.

"Oh fuck. Ricky, I'm about to-" I couldn't even finished my sentence before I came. It was so powerful, I literally saw stars. I felt him twitch then come inside of me.

"Fuck yes." Ricky moaned before collapsing on top of me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and rested my chin on his shoulder. "I think that had to be one of the best times we've ever had."

"Agreed." I said, smiling. Ricky pulled out and flopped next to me. He rolled over and laid his head down on my chest. I ran my fingers through his hair, making him sigh happily.

"I love you." He mumbled against my skin.

"I love you too." I replied. He leaned up and kissed me softly.

"I have one gorgeous wife." Ricky said, smiling. I couldn't help but blush at his comment.

"You should see my husband."

"I'm not gorgeous, I'm straight up fucking sexy." He growled playfully. I giggled and wrapped my arms around his neck. Ricky planted a loving kiss on my lips, making me melt in his arms.

"Yes you are, Mr. Horror." I laughed. He smiled and rolled over, pulling me with him.

"I'm happy that you're the one I married." Ricky said softly.

"I feel the same way." I replied, snuggling closer to him. He tightened his grip and buried his face in my hair. Within minutes, I was asleep.

***Few Days Later***

I rolled over to face Ricky but was met with an empty bed.

"Ricky?" I called out. No response. I crawled out of bed and walked downstairs. "Babe?" Nothing. Hmm, if the husband isn't home, I'm going to clean house. Not that I can't when he's here but it's easier. I grabbed an apple, eating it quickly before running upstairs and grabbing my iPod.

***Awhile Later, Ricky's POV***

I pulled into the driveway and got out of the car. I was in a pissy mood. I was out to lunch with the guys when my ex, Jessica came up to me. The bitch tried to kiss me! Fucking kiss me! I know I have to tell Kat. It's the right thing to do. I just don't want to lose her. As I walked in, I heard Kat singing and the vacuum going. She must be cleaning. I walked into the house and sure enough she was. I hope telling her will go okay. Kat's a pretty understanding person. I just don't want to see her upset. Kat turned around and smiled at me. Once she turned off the vacuum, she ran over to me and kissed me.

"Hey babe. How was your day?"

"It was fine right until I went to lunch with the guys."

"What happened?"

Here goes nothing.