Chapter 1:The New Pizzeria

Lucas' P.O.V. 

I heard that they were opening a new pizzeria a few blocks away from my house!I was really excited!When they finally opened it today my mom said she would take me..i also told my friends Sarah,hope,lucas,and brian to come!But my mom was busy talking on the phone."C'mon mom I am going to be late my friends are already there!"I said "Just a sec" Mom said,so i decided to sneak out..I opened my house's backyard door and opened the fate and voila!I am in Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria!

Sarah's P.O.V.

I can't believe that they built this awesome pizzeria!I like it so much!It has everything!Food,water,prizes,and funny animatronics!I can't wait till the others get here!

Sammy's P.OV.

I saw it!The Pizzeria!It was Awesome!I saw Sarah's bike and i saw Lucas' head from a window so i bet they're already there!

Hope's P.O.V.

I saw the pizzeria and went in..i couldn't really find the others so i just watched Chica on the stage!

Brian's P.O.V.

I saw all of my friends' bikes in front of the pizzeria so i knew they were there!When i first entered i saw Hope cheering for Chica."Hey,Hope why aren't you with the others they are in the prize corner!" I said."Oh i didn't know,lets go then!"Hope said.We went to the prize corner and saw sarah,sammy,and lucas buying plushies. Then  a man with a big white grin,white eyes,and with a purple suit on told us that we were special and that we should follow him to the storage where all the ''Cool'' plushies were...we followed him anyway..what could go wrong?