Chapter 6:Night 1

Sarah's P.O.V

I was still sad that Sammy didn't get to stay with us for training...but tonight...something weird happened...

Brian:Great Job Guys!*looks at Sammy*Hey..I am sorry..i was just...mad..

Sammy:It's Fine...i did something bad and i hate it..

Sarah:*sits beside sammy*Don't be sad,its done......and you should forget about it! *Smiles*

Sammy:Thanks Sarah *hugs*

Sarah:*blushes*

Lucas:Enough with the Romance!I figured a way to escape out of these suits!

All:OMG tell us!

Lucas explained everything to us we did it and...

Sammy:Wow!I can see my self..and i can fly!

All:Thanks Lucas!

Lucas:No pro

Sarah:Let's Explore!

Lucas:Wait there is a problem though..

Hope:What is it Lucas?

Lucas:Our animatronic bodies will move alone without us knowing..and we go back to our bodies in 6:00 A.M.

Brian:Thats not a problem!

Lucas:But our animatronics can move alone...and kill....and the security guard?He is DOOMED!

Sarah:I am sure he can take it!

Sammy:Yeah Come on Lucas!

Lucas:Lets try this for one night...if the guard dies...we stay in our bodies....

All:*groan* FINE!

Lucas's P.O.V.

We roamed around the neighborhood...saw every one but nobody saw us..so we were OK...we saw our parents,friends and every one we love!We liked it!But we started getting sucked into something...we realized it was 5:59 A.M.

Lucas:We are getting sucked into our bodies!

Hope:It hurts!

Sammy:Yeah it does!

As we get sucked in,we get back to our bodies...and check on the guard...and as i expected..he was DEAD.

Sarah:*cries*

Hope:Oh my..

Sammy:What have we done..

Brian:We let the guard down...

Lucas:SEE WHAT I MEAN GUYS?!?!