Chapter 3:After Life

Purple Guy's P.O.V.

I dragged all of there bodies and contained their souls in each animatronic...i put that boy that liked pirates in foxy...that blonde girl in bonnie..the brown haired girl in chica...the orange haired boy in freddy...and that black haired boy in golden freddy..i made sure that they can stay in them..without escaping...so i put them in their torture...*laughs in a creepy way*

(Bonnie) Sarah's P.OV.

I woke up...and i was surprised i was still alive..i thought that i was in an emergency room or something..but i woke up...saw myself in the mirror...i was BONNIE...i don't know how THAT is possible but at least i am alive..the only problem is..i can't show my emotions they are always inside..

(Chica) Hope's P.O.V.

Sarah woke me up and i was surprised to be alive..actually i was surprised me and her were alive..but when i heard her voice i thought it was her but i saw her and she was BONNIE..."Hey..Hope you are up..i know what you are going to say..OMG you are BONNIE...but YOU are chica,hope.."Sarah said."What happened?" I asked "I guess that guy stuffed our souls inside the animatronics and made this torture for us.."She said."Oh..then lets wake the others up!"I said.

(Freddy Fazbear) Brian's P.O.V.

Wow...i guess i didn't LITERALLY die...because the girls woke me up..but there was a surprise...sarah was bonnie,hope was chica,sammy was foxy,lucas was golden freddy,and i am FREDDY FAZBEAR."WHAT IN THE COW HAPPENED?''I said."Calm down brian,that guy just stuffed our souls in the animatronics WE like,and we are trapped in them forever..."Sarah said."Yeah Sarah's right Brian,he just put us in this torture so we couldn't see our parents D:''Hope said."I'll wake sammy up,you two wake lucas up"I said.

Narrator's P.O.V.

So after sarah,hope,brian,sammy,and lucas were all awake they decided to talk for a bit....

(Foxy) Sammy's P.O.V.

When Brian woke me up and i was in foxy i was fangirling so hard XD."OMG!I AM IN THE LEGENDARY FOXY AHHHH"I said."Sammy,*blushes* Don't get too excited tomorrow we have to throw a show for the KIDS we don't know what to do" Sarah said."Well we each now every single word our favorite animatronic says so its going to be fine..but we have to be careful so the kids won't get very suspicious"I said."I AM SO HAPPY I WILL FINALLY PERFORM AS GOLDEN FREDDY!!!" Said Lucas