Chapter 5:Hate

Brian's P.O.V.

I can't believe that sammy bit a 6 year old in her head that was the meanest thing i ever saw in my whole life."WHAT WERE YOU THINKING SAMMY?!SHE WAS JUST A 6 YEAR OLD SHE DIDN'T KNOW THAT YOU WERE REALLY ALIVE" Brian said."But there was a voice in my head that said help me,lets eat some people,and other weird stuff!" Said Sammy."BUT YOU BIT HER AND KILLED HER" Said Brian."listen i AM really mad at what i did and i didn't know how it happened that voice made me murder her..  :'(" Said Sammy."Listen guys we need to understand him sammy will NEVER lie to us".Said Sarah."Fine,but if he does something like that again we can't let him stay in his cove." Said Brian and Hope."Gee,thanks sarah *blushes so hard*"Sammy said.

Sammy's P.O.V.

when it was time for the performance they didn't let me perform i just sat in my pirate cove with the curtains closed and heard them perform..i just couldn't stop thinking about how much the kids will love me when i perform so i ripped the out of order sign and got out of my cove.

Foxy:Yar me maties foxy is back fro the 7 seas!Ye wanna have a great time maties?Come to foxy yer pal!

But when i said all that...they all screamed and ran away...i started to feel sad on the inside...really sad...

Sarah's P.O.V.

I couldn't believe that Sammy risked his performance...he let down many kids....and most of all..he let us down....because they shut down the pizzeria when they knew that foxy was able to move alone with out his switch on....

Hope:There you did it Sammy!Now we are sitting in here alone!With nothing to do!No kids no nothing!BECAUSE OF YOU THEY SHUT DOWN THE PIZZERIA!

Brian:YEAH!WHAT IN THE WORLD WERE YOU THINKING?!

Sammy:I thought that they would love me.....

Hope:*face turns red from anger*THEY WOUDN'T BECAUSE EVERYONE SAW THE NEWS WHERE YOU BIT THAT GIRL AND THEY GOT EVEN MORE SCARED WHEN YOU ARE TOTALLY SHUT DOWN AND YOU ARE STILL MOVING STUPID!!!!

Sarah:Guys calm down..

Lucas:WE CAN'T CALM DOWN EVEN THOUGH I DON'T PERFORM I AM STILL MAD THAT WE WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO SEE ONE SMILE ON A CHILD'S FACE WHEN HE/SHE ENTER THIS PIZZERIA!!!!!

Brian:WE ARE GOING TO NEED TO PUT YOU IN THE STORAGE ROOM SAMMY STAY THERE AND DON'T MOVE A MUSCLE BECAUSE IF YOU DO LUCAS WILL TELL

Sarah:*sighs in a sad way*