Chapter 12:Mike...no....

Last time...

He came with...something...big...in his hand..

Sarah:What

Sammy:is

Lucas:That

Brian:Big

Hope:Thing?

Marionette:What is that?....Oh no....

Spring-trap:*laughs*

Now.....

Marionette's P.O.V.

HE MADE THE SAME MACHINE I MADE!!!!BUT FASTER!!!HOW?!wait....

Marionette:How did you make this in only 4 hours?

Spring-Trap:Here is your answer..

BB:*laughs* Hi!

It was balloon boy!!!He seemed like a phantom...i guess he gave him his parts...

Marionette:Everyone!Run!He can't hu-

Spring-Trap:*sucks children's souls out of animatronics and empties their souls out so they can roam around*

Marionette:NOOOOOO!!!

Spring-Trap:now its your turn!*laughs* >:D

Marionette:You can't hurt me!!!

Spring-Trap:As you can see...ballon boy's parts are MUCH stronger than yours..

Marionette:Oh...BYE!!!*runs*

I survived...i can't warn mike alone..and they can only warn him once...and that is bad..after all of that...it was 12:00 A.M. i breathed heavily...i knew they couldn't help me...because they need to rest..because soul sucking hurts...so it was just me...

12:00 A.M. :|

Spring-Trap's P.O.V.

Finally..>:D i got rid of these brats....now...i can...finally...murder HIM!!!! *laughs*I went to the hallway...but then..i heard BB say "Hi" So of course....i HAD to listen to him....but again..he wasn't there..so i am not falling for that anymore...i went back to the hallway...

1:00 A.M.

I wasted an hour...but i was there....mike kept staring at me....i couldn't move till he stopped...but then...he had an audio error..so he tried to fix it..and...there...i killed him.. FINALLY!!!

Mike's P.O.V.

That thing killed me....I can't Believe it!...so now...i am a roaming ghost..i roamed around the place...and i saw more souls...

Mike:Hello?

All but mike:Oh no..you...passed....

Mike:Do i know you kids? >.>

Sarah:Well..not really...you see..we were the animatronics that kept telling you stuff and going..

Mike:Say what?

Sammy:You see..someone killed us...but..Mari the puppet...gave us the gift of after life in the animatronics....and HE sucked our souls out...

Mike:Oh....so can i have the gift of life?

Marionette:I have an idea...but before doing it..lets hide your body..

Mike:Okay!

As we hide my body..that puppet tells me the plan..

Marionette:this plan might take a while but its worth it!Hope will tell you it!

Hope:So...here is your body that needs stitching...and a bit of a surgery...so...you can make your body better and in good health..and when you fix every single problem in the body you will be able to live again!

Mike:Thank you so so much!I owe you!

Hope:But...

Mike:Oh C'mon!

Hope:It will take 5 years to do it.. :{

Mike:I don't care!At least i will be able to see my wife and kids again!