Chapter 4:The Bite of 87

(Foxy) Sammy's P.O.V.

Today was the day we perform to the children we all practiced really hard for this so i hope the kids won't get suspicious..so lets start!

Freddy (Brian):Welcome to Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria Kids!Where all the fun was created!We have all of our favorite animatronics!Chica!

Chica (Hope):Let's eat some pizza and cupcakes!I am positive that you will like them!

Freddy (Brian):Bonnie!

Bonnie (Sarah):I like to play my guitar and show you kids a fun time!*plays guitar*

Freddy (Brian) :Last but not lease Foxy in his pirate cove!

Foxy (Sammy):Yar me maties!I am here to show ye all a fun time!Come close to me pirate cove!

Kids:Chica!Bonnie!Freddy!

Freddy (Brian):Aww c'mon kids go cheer for Foxy he needs it!

Kids:Foxy!Foxy!

Sammy's P.OV.

All the cheering,the love made me happy and i hope it made the others happy too!

Foxy:Yar me maties now go have some fun and eat some p- p- p- (Eat some people)pizza!And don't forget to go and s- s- s- (Stab the kids) stick together!You can also get p- p- p- (People's heads) Prizes from the prize corner!But now we are going to get one of you children to come up here to (Get Eaten) to say hi to Foxy!Yar me maties!

Girl:*gets on stage*Mommy look at foxy!He looks weird!Eww that pirate hook looks so ugly

Foxy:*thinks*Keep your self together this girl looks like shes 6 years old..i have to calm down..

Pizzeria Worker:Uhh..I don't think that your child should be THAT close to Foxy Ma'am

Mother of girl:She isn't causing problems so leave her play.

Foxy:Yar me matie would ye like a (bite in the head) Hug from me?

Girl:NO

Foxy:*in head* (help me) (help me) (kill) (eat kids) ARGH *closes eyes*

Sammy's P.O.V. 

I opened my eyes and saw my jaw in the girl's head...i killed her....i saw her mom sob on her...i was scared..and sad...my friends made a sour look at me...i couldn't believe i just did that....

Foxy:Yar..Maties?Cmon to me pirate cove....please...

But none of them got close...they all just ran away....and one of the workers put a sign on me that said "Out Of Order"..