Chapter 8:Our Minds...they are Being Controlled

Sammy's P.O.V.

I wasn't around my friends for awhile..i was still mad at myself from biting that poor girl's head..i kept crying...but..inside of me...it felt normal..to kill.. i felt it..but i would regret killing anyone again...I heard everyone scream at brian last night...

======FLASHBACK=======

Sammy:*gets on edge of door to hear*

Hope:YOU KILLED HIM BRIAN!

Brian:I..Didn't mean to....my body..it was..

Lucas:KILLING BRIAN!KILLING!

Sarah:Come on guys we all saw that he moved alone with no control!

Hope & Lucas:Oh....

====BACK TO SAMMY====

I don't believe it...Brian killed the first ever security guard..i can't blame him though.......that happened to me...once...but i have to get out of here...and say hi...

Sammy:Hey Guys.

Sarah:Sammy!I missed you!Why didn't you leave your cove?

Sammy:*blushes* uhhhhh...i was still mad at myself..for you know...the bite...

Sarah:Yeah but that doesn't mean you have to stay in your cove for 87 days!

Sammy:yeah....i know...but guys..its 11:45 P.M. we have to get ready..

Lucas:Ok,but before that lets tie ourselves up so we can't move..

Hope:lets do it!

Sammy:ok.....................

as we tie ourselves up it already became 12:00 A.M. So we got in place...

Guard:*Checks Cameras*Everything's A-Ok

Sammy:Hey guys

All but sammy:What?

Sammy:The guard might be able to help us-like find our bodies!So we can get back to them!

Sarah:True!Lets do it!

Lucas:I don't know..

Sammy:Aww come on

Lucas:next night we do it...

All but lucas:FINE

we stayed and it was 2:34 A.M. until this happened when we all went to sleep...

Sarah:*wakes up* Wha...whats happening...huh?Why..why am i moving alone...AND WHY IS SAMMY AND LUCAS MOVING ALONE TOO?!*wakes both up*

Both:what is-WHAT IN THE COW IS GOING ON?!

Sarah:I don't know!But i think our bodies want to murder the guard!

All:NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Guard:*screams*

Sammy:Is..is it over?

Sarah:I think s-AHHHHH WE KILLED HIM! *cries*

Lucas:Hey don't worry...2 more nights...and they re-open the pizzeria...don't be afraid!

Both:*sniff* ok...

Hope:what happened?We heard a horrible scream

All but hope & brian:*looks down*

Sarah:*cries*we..we..killed the guard...the same thing that happened to brian happened to us..

Hope:I can't be mad at you guys...its not your faults....

Lucas:At least 2 more days and they re-open the pizzeria....