Chapter 13:New Animatronics=Stopping Spring-Trap

2 years later...

Hope's P.O.V.

It was a new brand day...i hope i said that correctly >.<...Anyway...today we saw scott come in,so we went onto our places,and saw that scott has some new animatronics!Thank god my new chica is cuter than the old one :) anyway..each one of us went to our own animatronics,we needed to get used to them though..they were VERY uncomfortable....oh well...but that means that we can finally stop him!Because scott said that these suits aren't lockable like the other suits,so that means HE can't lock us!!!!!Its time...to do what we should've done 5 years ago..Revenge for mike..or you can call it saving the world!

Me:Guys..

All but me:Yah?

Me:We can nail it!

All:Yeah!

Mike:Good...

All but mike:Mike!You're in an animatronic!

Mike:Yah...i managed to only unlock foxy...it took a long time to do it...but don't worry i am also working on my body!*smiles*

Sammy:I'm Jealous >:(

Mike:*laughs* At least you get to perform kiddo!

Sammy:Oh come on!I am in a GIRL animatronic!

Sara:And i was in a boy animatronic for 5 years sammy!Stop whining!

Yes 5 years have passed which means we are 15,but we still live as kids :3

Me:Guys....we still need a plan...

Mike:I can help you!

Lucas:Gee thanks Mike...but we are afraid..

Mike:Of what?

All but mike:The accident can happen again you dummy!

Mike:I don't care!I don't want to risk others' lives!

Brian:Its your choice man!

Sara:And stop calling us kids!We're 15 now!

Mike:DEAL!Lets get started with the plan!

Sorry its short!I am running out of ideas!If you can help me.Please message me the ideas!