A wolf Really.

I wake up to the sound of my alarm I get up straightend my hair and put on my clothes I put my phone in my bag, and put on massacre and some baby lips and headed downstairs only to be greeted by No one, she must be at work already. I hear a honk outside must be stiles when I get outside I hop in his Jeep.

"You look beautiful, why did you straighten your hair I love it curly." He says.

"Cause I don't know and thanks." I say shrugging my shoulders.

"Well you still look amazing." He say only causing me to blush once we get to the school stiles Parks we hop out I see Jackson bump into Scott.

"Hey Jackson say sorry." I say as we walk closer.

"But he bumped me." Jackson says.

"Jackson." I say.

"Fine I'm sorry loser." He says and walking away.

"Thanks Shay." Scott says.

"No problem I'm gonna go to my locker and see Lydia see you at lunch." I say.

"Yea No problem." They say and I walk off to my locker only to see Lydia next to it.

"Boo!" I say scaring her a little. "Hey my favorite strawberry blond." I say putting my locker combo and putting some books in.

"Hey to you too my favorite little Burnett." She says smiling. "Oh you look cute, but I love your curly hair more." She says smiling opening her locker.

"Ugh whatever you sound like stiles." I say closing mine.

"Don't compare me to him." She says rolling her eyes, just as Jackson comes up and hugs her from behind.

"Compare you to who." He says.

"Well our little Shay here compared me to stiles." She say.

"Eewww No, she is way hotter and he's a loser, Shay why do you even hang with them." He ask.

"Cause they are my friends they aren't even that bad." I say smiling, "come on lyds we have class." I say pulling her to our class.

Stiles pov

As soon as Shay left I felt an empty presence near me God she is perfect her tan skin to her nice brown hair, to her perfect figure I have had a crush on her sense the third grade not Lydia everyone assumes it was her but nope I love the brunette.

"Stiles stop staring at Shay like that, if you love her tell her" scott say smiling.

"Shut so anyway show me." I say crossing my arms.

"It was too dark to see very much, but I'm pretty sure it was a wolf." He says he's kidding right.

"A wolf bit you ? No, not a chance." I say chuckling.

"I heard a wolf howling."

"No you didn't !" He can't be serious.

"What do you mean I didn't, how do you know what I heard?" He says confused really Scott really need to learn thing this year.

"Because California doesn't have wolves for like sixty years." I say.

"Really ?" Oh God I roll my eyes.

"Yes, really. Look, there's no wolf in California."

"Well, if you don't believe me about the wolf, then you're definitely not gonna believe when I tell you I found the body." My eyes bulge out of my head for his statement.

"Are you kidding me ?" I say.

"I wish. I'm gonna have nightmares for a month !"

"That is freaking awesome ! I mean, seriously, it's the best thing that ever happened in this town."