winter formal

I'm on my way to school, but ever sense last night I have been out of it, I can't focus. When I try my head goes back, to the bad feeling. As I'm pulling in my parking spot I hear a yell and stomp on my break. I look to see Alison in front of my car, she moves as I finish pulling in I quickly grab my stuff and hop out.

"Oh God Allison I'm so sorry!" I yell.

"No Shay it's fine, what's wrong are you bummed about, not going to formal with Stiles." She ask putting her arm around my shoulder as we walk in and to her locker.

"Yea kind of, but Lydia needs a date." I say smiling.

"You always do that."

"Do what?"

"Put someone else before yourself." Allison says.

"You sound like Stiles he said the same thing." I mutter she chuckles, when Jackson comes up.

"Hey guys, so allison what time should I pick you up for the dance tomorrow?" Jackson says sounding off.

"Hey Jackson, um Are you okay?" I ask.

He nods. "Yeah, I... I'm great. I'm just excited to go to the formal. With Allison. As friends. Just friends. Just.... just friends." Okay he isn't okay, he lied like six times I can feel it.

Before Allison can say anything lacrosse players in there Jerseys run in and line up in front of me.

They all yell. "Hey Shay we have a question!" I chuckle and look to see Stiles looking annoyed I feel bad.

"Uh yea?" I ask, the all turn and down a line it says 'will you go to formal with.' Thats all it says. "Uh is that it?" I question.

"No that one is me, shayla Matthews with you go to winter formal with me?" Cole ask turning around and I see me, a guys comes up and hands me flowers.

"Yea, Cole I will go with you." I say he turns and hugs me. I see Stiles storm off obviously angry. I turn around to see Lydia, Allison is smiling while Jackson looks impressed.

"You did this on purpose." I say to Lydia.

"Yea, well you needed someone to asked you big." Lydia says I roll my eyes and leave to class knowing Stiles is beyond pissed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Stiles pov.

I'm so pissed why would he do all that, was it clever yes, Shay loves stuff like that, but do I approve of it hell no.

"Okay on a scale of 1 to 10 how pissed are you?" Scott asked as we make it to his locker.

"Oh I'm beyond a ten trust me, why would she even says yes."

"Cause she told you, you were going with Lydia, and you said fine." Scott says.

"Ugh, but i have to sit there with Lydia, and watch my girlfriend dance with some sleezbag, and worse my best friend won't be there." I mumble.

"Oh no, I'm still going."

I raise my eyebrow. "Um scott is that such a good idea? Do you even have a date?"

'Not yet."

"Do you have a suit?"

"Not yet." Wow he never plans.

"Do you have a ticket to the formal? A ride there?" I question some more.

"No. And no." He states.

"So you're gonna ride your bike to a dance that you're not even allowed to go to without a date, a suit, or a way in with werewolves and werewolf hunters all out to kick your little werewolf ass." I say.