Happy birthday & day off part 3 (part three)

I wake, to yelling in my room scaring the living hell out of me.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHAYLA!" Scott, my mom and aunt, yell with stiles who brings in a cupcake with a camdle, I laugh and blow it out.

"You guys scared the heck out of me, but thanks." I say smiling.

"Okay Shayla, I'm going to be working and your aunt is going to work and house hunting." My mom says.

"Wait aunt Claire your staying!" I yell happily.

"Oh hell Yea I am, and plus with your dad back, I'm not gonna let him take you, or even talk to you." My aunt says.

I smile and get up and hug her.

"Okay so I'm leaving love you Shayla happy birthday, let's go Claire." My mom says leaving.

"Okay so what now?" I ask.

"Oh I got that well Shayla my dear we are going, to eat and then to the movies." Scott says.

"What about you stiles?" I ask.

"Oh I have something planned.. sorry Shay." Stiles says my smiles fades but I shake my head.

"Okay Well let me get dress." I say grabbing an outfit and walking to the bathroom. I change into nice baby blue skinnies and a white blouse and put on white flats, I put my hair in a ponytail and come out only to see Scott and stiles both left. But there is a note.

Sorry Shay, I had work forgot, and stiles left a while ago.. but Danny is coming to get you, we will see you later tonight Okay love you always.

Scott & stiles

Okay Well looks like I'm spending the day with Danny I hear the doorbell, He's here I walk downstairs and open the door.

"Hey Danny."

"Hey Shay ready for the best birthday, ever?" He ask smiling I nod and hop in his car and go.

Stiles pov.

Once we see Danny's car pass my Jeep, I knew it was the go ahead I drove back to Shaylas, Scott grabbed the decorations out my Jeep and brought them in the house.

"You think she fell for it?" Scott asked as I closed the door.

"Shayla is the most gullible person we know Scott Yea she fell for it." I say smiling.

"Okay what do I do first." Scott asked.

"We have to wait till, Lydia, Jackson and Allison get here." I say, I see Scott tense at Allison's name.

I walk over to him and hug him cause I know he needs it I can't imagine losing Shay. "Dude it will be Okay just think how happy Shay will be when your the bigger person and actually stayed for her." Scott smiles at what I said.

"Your right this is for Shayla she is always there when I need her time to put her first." Scott says we hear the doorbell ring I go answer, and see Lydia, Jackson and Allison I let them in.

"Okay so what's the plan." Jackson asked I roll me eyes.

"Really were throwing a surprise party, Okay so Shayla just left with Danny, she woke up extremely late cause it 1:30 we have to have the party ready by 6:30 cause that's when it gets dark she will be here at 7." I say.

"Okay so who has what job?" Lydia asked.

"Okay head thinking Scott and Jackson get the backyard, Allison handles food while you and I decorate the living room." I say.