lizard

Right now stiles and I are at the mechanics, he is looking at Stiles Jeep we got a lift to my house, so I can get my car cause the guy who took the car creeper me out.

"Hey! Hey? Wh... What do you think you're doing? All I needed was a starter." Stiles says walking out to the mechanic I follow.

"Yeah, but it looks like your whole exhaust system has got to be replaced here." The mechanic says.

Stiles groans. "Why do I get the feeling you're slightly over estimating the damage?"

"It's probably gonna run you around like twelve hundred parts and labor." The mechanic says.

Stiles looks like he is about to pull his hair out. "Are you kidding? This thing doesn't have a catalytic converter. And yes, I know what a catalytic converter is."

"Do you know what a limited slip differential is?"

"No..."

"Yeah, coming on more like fifteen hundred." He says.

"Whoa hey, maybe you can bring the price down, I mean you are kind of over charging him." I say smiling.

"Well I guess, I mean why not as long as I can take you on a date."

"Um well that... "

"Cant happen cause she is my girlfriend Okay. So just finish. I'll be back here, seething with impotent rage!"

"Really she is way out of his league." He mutters Loyd enough for us to hear okay plan b. I walk up to him trun him around and pull his hand behind his back.

"Listen your gonna give my boyfriend a lower price, or I'm gonna snap your arm in half to where you will have to use your teeth and your other arm to fix cars." I say pulling.

"Okay! Okay!" I will lower the price just wait in the waiting area please." He yells.

I let go and smile. "Thanks you really helped us a lot." I follow Stiles back in the waiting room. Stiles make a disgusted face with whatever he touched on the door handle.

"Oh. Nice. It's real sanitary. Quality establishment you're running here."

"Figures." I mumble. Stiles and I just standing as I turn my hack to him he falls, I turn and grab his hand.

"Ew Stiles what's wrong why did you fall." I ask.

"Shay I can move.... Oh my God Shay turn around." I turn and see a giant lizard man, his tail scratched me and then I start to feel weird I feel numb I fall on Stiles.

"I'm so sorry babe." I mutter.

"No you okay I'm trying to call 911." He says as the door is closed I see the lizard man above the mechanic.

"Oh my God Stiles he is gonna die! Stiles!" I start to cry as the man falls under Stiles Jeep, and the Jeeps lowers.

"Shay close your eyes! Please close them!" Stiles says I close my eyes as I hear the mechanic yell for help.

"Help me. Help me. Help! Help... Help me. Help me. Help me." Was all I hear before Stiles Jeep crushes him.

"9 1 1, what's your emergency?" I hear on the phone neither one of us can move or speak, after what I saw I don't think I will ever live this down.
******************************
1 hour

Stiles and I can move again Stiles before I, but I got up and look towards the door to see the man crushed. We walk out side and see the sheriff he starts talking to Stiles by the ambulance while I'm next to him I can't even hear what he is saying the noise of the mans body is going through my head over and over again.