Out of the loop.

I didn't go to my first two periods.. why go I'm to tired to go find Jackson and I'm way to tired to even help this supernatural thing is exhausting.
But I have to get dress and go to my last two periods I promised mom I would go... I get dress in a black shirt with a cheetah print cross and waist high blue Jean shorts and my black heel boots with a little heel and studs on them. I decide not to do anything with my hair or makeup I'm not in the mood, to do my hair it's already straight and I don't feel like putting on make up for only two classes. I walk down stairs and grab my car keys my school bag and my phone, as I walk to my door Stiles already opens it.

"Oh Shay I was just coming to get you, you weren't in class." Stiles says.

"Yea I know, what's up?" I ask running my hand through my hair, this habit has been getting worse I never really use to do this so much.

"Shay what's wrong?" Stiles asked worried.

"Stiles nothing really, did you guys ever really find Jackson?"

"Yea that's where we're going actually, he needs Lunch." Stiles says smiling. He grabs my arm and drags me towards his Jeep well I guess we're not taking my car, I get into Stiles Jeep as he drives towards the reserve. He Parks from a white police van.

"Stiles you didn't." I say as we get out.

"Shay I'm sorry, but this was the only option now here you go in first I second, he is kinda mad at me." Stiles says sheepishly I roll my eyes and grab the food from him and open the truck to see Jackson.

"Hey." I smile. "Uh we brought you food."

"Shay will you please Let me out now!" Jackson says angry

"You know, I put those pants on you, all right, buddy? One leg at a time. Being all up close and personal with your junk wasn't exactly a highlight of my day. So don't think this is fun for me either. You know we're actually doing you a favor?" Stiles says I look at him and shake my head.

Jackson now looks pissed. "This is doing me a favor?"

"Jackson in a way yes. You're... You're killing people." I say softly getting in the van.

"Yeah. And until we can figure out how to stop you, you're gonna stay in here. I'm sorry. Now... you want the ham and cheese, or the turkey club?" Stiles says.

"You actually think my parents won't be looking for me?" Jackson taunts.

"Yea Stiles did you not think this through, like at all?" I ask handing Jackson a Turkey sandwich knowing he loves those he smiles that I even remembered.

"Uh, well... Not if they don't think anything's wrong. Yeah." Stiles smirks.

"Okay anyway Jackson you don't remember turning into anything with like scales?" I ask scrunnching my eyebrows.

"Scales? Like a fish." He ask.

Stiles shakes his head. "No, more like a reptile. Um, and, uh, your claws have this liquid that paralyzes people, and you have a tail."

"I have a tail?"

I nod. "Yeah, you have a tail."

"Mm. Does it do anything?"

"No, not that I know of." Stiles says.

"Can I use it to strangle you?" Jackson says flinching at us scaring Stiles and I.

"Yeah, you still don't believe me. All right. The night of the semi-final game, what did you do right after?" Stiles say annoyed

"I went home." Jackson says.